Brand New Spark - Flyaway and gone
4495 50 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks. I have informed Sales Team to follow up your case and will reply very soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-26
Use props
zaynbidane
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4938 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-26 19:51
Thanks. I have informed Sales Team to follow up your case and will reply very soon, appreciate your patience.

Thank you very much. They've informed me it's being processed now.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zaynbidane Posted at 2017-7-26 20:23
Thank you very much. They've informed me it's being processed now.

That's great, hope everything goes smoothly.
2017-7-26
Use props
PilotMax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19134 ft
Germany

So my case is solved, too. I had to write the support several times, but then a german (!) support member had answered. He solved the case in one day with guarantee check and everything else. It wasn't easy, but after 11 days I've got a new DJI Spark (not in a original package, but the drone itself with a battery). Nice. The technic team told me that it was not my fault, but a problem of the drone. When I look in the forum, there are many problems with the Spark, like Fly Aways and some fall out of the sky :/.
All in all it was a good support (specially in the forum, thanks!). But there are some problems left:
1. my microSD was gone with the drone, too -> I got a new drone, which is the main point, but a new microSD would have been great.
2. the drone only came with three propellers - not a big deal, because there were 4 extra propellers with the Spark, that I've bought
3. my DJI Care Refresh is linked to my old drone and I have no idea, how i pair it with the new one

2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PilotMax Posted at 2017-7-30 10:23
So my case is solved, too. I had to write the support several times, but then a german (!) support member had answered. He solved the case in one day with guarantee check and everything else. It wasn't easy, but after 11 days I've got a new DJI Spark (not in a original package, but the drone itself with a battery). Nice. The technic team told me that it was not my fault, but a problem of the drone. When I look in the forum, there are many problems with the Spark, like Fly Aways and some fall out of the sky :/.
All in all it was a good support (specially in the forum, thanks!). But there are some problems left:
1. my microSD was gone with the drone, too -> I got a new drone, which is the main point, but a new microSD would have been great.

Max, we are glad you've received the replaced drone.
I'v checked the picture that local repair team took, there is SD card, please check the SD card slot to see if the card is inserted.
Usually repair team will transfer the DJI Care Refresh to new drone, please check the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
If the DJI Care Refresh hasn't been transferred, please send email to djicare@dji.com with old and new serial number and the case number as well, they will assist.
2017-7-31
Use props
PilotMax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19134 ft
Germany

Hey Mindy,
of course I checked out the SD card slot, but it was empty. I wrote a mail to my support-helper and he told me that DJI wan‘t replace SD cards. How I already said: a replaced card would have been great, but the drone itself was most important. I will buy a new card myself.
My DJI Care Refresh wasn't transferred, the website tells me that this serial number got no DJI Care. I wrote a mail to the support team and they told me that they will give it to the DJI Care Team .
2017-7-31
Use props
markie
New
Flight distance : 4859 ft
United Kingdom

I've also had my new spark fly away as if it was hijacked :-(
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PilotMax Posted at 2017-7-31 03:12
Hey Mindy,
of course I checked out the SD card slot, but it was empty. I wrote a mail to my support-helper and he told me that DJI wan‘t replace SD cards. How I already said: a replaced card would have been great, but the drone itself was most important. I will buy a new card myself.
My DJI Care Refresh wasn't transferred, the website tells me that this serial number got no DJI Care. I wrote a mail to the support team and they told me that they will give it to the DJI Care Team .

Hi, Max, sorry that I missed your last post, may I know how's everything? Have your got DJI Care Refresh transferred?
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

markie Posted at 2017-8-16 14:53
I've also had my new spark fly away as if it was hijacked :-(

We are sorry for your loss. Please sync the flight records and then contact our support to start a ticket for data analysis, we will provide further resolution for you after analysis.
Here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-16
Use props
rubostli
New
Flight distance : 39285 ft
Norway

I also just lost my spark out in the woods. I realy don´t think it was my fault since everything that could light greenn was green and I calibrated everything. I have also read almost everything there is to read about these drones, and I can´t think about anything I could have done wrong. Case has been opened and data log has been sent to analysis, and the dji service have been great so far!
2017-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rubostli Posted at 2017-9-16 03:08
I also just lost my spark out in the woods. I realy don´t think it was my fault since everything that could light greenn was green and I calibrated everything. I have also read almost everything there is to read about these drones, and I can´t think about anything I could have done wrong. Case has been opened and data log has been sent to analysis, and the dji service have been great so far!

We are sorry to hear about the accident, our data analysis team will try their best to locate the reason of flyaway, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules