Using different phones to fly the Mavic ?
9934 7 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbc1f2da3
lvl.1
Switzerland

Is it possible to plug a new phone that was never connected to the Mavic controller before without having any cellular connection or WIFI and Fly the Mavic? The reason would be that if on a 3 weeks trip my phone breaks or is not working anymore I would like to be able to use the phone of my friend. If this is possible are the settings remaining the same on both phones? Thank you for any inputs.
2017-7-4
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Think you can add app and login on any compatible device, I have used 3 and they are all logged in as me and work fine.
2017-7-4
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have 2 iPad Mini 4s, a Note 4 and a Samsung Tab E - all have DJI Go 4 installed and have been logged into my DJI account and all have been used to fly.
2017-7-4
Use props
Minwookr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76621 ft

South Korea

as long as you have the DJI go 4 app already installed in there and log your account it will work.
2017-7-4
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
United States

@fatherxmas does it maintain the same camera and drone settings across multiple phones with the same dji account?
2017-7-5
Use props
Julian Locke
lvl.1

Pakistan

A threat is produced and announced for the struggle in life. It has been flown for the use of the bestessays com for the uploading of the services. The system is instilled for the role of the mode for the humans in different matters.
2018-7-4
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

The message above looks like SPA. Forum Admin please check and remove.
2018-7-4
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

Julian Locke Posted at 2018-7-4 19:38
A threat is produced and announced for the struggle in life. It has been flown for the use of the bestessays com for the uploading of the services. The system is instilled for the role of the mode for the humans in different matters.

Say what?   
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules