Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
803 12 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nucmanchh
lvl.4
United States

Is there a moderator or someone from DJI that helps in this forum. Sometimes you get no answers to ur question
2017-7-4
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

The answers that you get from the Mods are typical "canned" help desk responses.  They just recycle the same 10 to 15 responses for each issue.
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

May I know how we can help you?
2017-7-4
Use props
tecnophone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 86608 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 19:39
May I know how we can help you?

Hi Dji Mindy.
I take advantage of it to explain my problem, which is the usual of so many others.

Weak Image transmission, it makes the product unusable.
I have sent an email at the support, but the reply is the classic  pre-assembled response. "Please check if the firmware is updated" :/

I turned off BT, I removed the smartwatch from my wrist, I also used the OTG cable for my RC, but nothing to do.
The video signal disappears after a few meters and makes the product unusable.
After 30/50 meter the video disappears.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-100466-1-1.html
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tecnophone Posted at 2017-7-4 21:28
Hi Dji Mindy.
I take advantage of it to explain my problem, which is the usual of so many others.

I'm sorry for the experience with our product. Have you tried to select the 5.8G channel with less interference in APP? And what mobile device are you using?
If this issue occurs in every environment and even the channel has been switched to 5.8G, please help us to export the black box for further analysis.
To export the data, please download the Assistant 2 from DJI official Spark website, install it then connect your Spark to PC, run Assistant 2, click on "Black box" on the left side, you could save it to local, here is the picture for your reference:
black box.png
2017-7-5
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-5 02:29
I'm sorry for the experience with our product. Have you tried to select the 5.8G channel with less interference in APP? And what mobile device are you using?
If this issue occurs in every environment and even the channel has been switched to 5.8G, please help us to export the black box for further analysis.
To export the data, please download the Assistant 2 from DJI official Spark website, install it then connect your Spark to PC, run Assistant 2, click on "Black box" on the left side, you could save it to local, here is the picture for your reference:

HI DJI Mindy, I send you a PM regarding my sudden drop in Spark Range, you said you would send me a test firmware to improve range ?
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bradders Posted at 2017-7-5 02:35
HI DJI Mindy, I send you a PM regarding my sudden drop in Spark Range, you said you would send me a test firmware to improve range ?

I'm sorry that I didn't receive any PM from you? And I don't remember that I promised to send you the test firmware, please get me correct if I'm wrong. Or did you PM to other moderator? Please double confirm.
2017-7-5
Use props
tecnophone
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-5 02:29

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, i have tried with 5.8 Ghz (it's selected by default on RC).

Ok, today i download the data.

How can i send to you?
Thanks!
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We would appreciate if you could upload the data to Dropbox and post the link here.
2017-7-5
Use props
fansa7dc5944
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

May I. Spark rc is very sensitive to 1) radio interference, 2) obstacle to signal and 3) the rc antenna orientation and direction.
Spark range is good in open area and you need to fly it high enough to prevent any obstacle. Adjust your rc antenna such that the Spark can see the full length of the rc antenna. Otherwise the rc signal will drop significantly.
2017-7-5
Use props
tecnophone
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-5 03:42
We would appreciate if you could upload the data to Dropbox and post the link here.

Hi.

This is my file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrg9l5uqx178ys4/WM100Export.zip?dl=0

Thanks
2017-7-5
Use props
tecnophone
lvl.3
Italy

tecnophone Posted at 2017-7-5 06:33
Hi.

This is my file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrg9l5uqx178ys4/WM100Export.zip?dl=0

Hi.
News about my data?

Thanks
2017-7-11
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried something like this http://amzn.to/2tDCAGW
2017-7-11
Use props