24092 10 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noelia
New
Flight distance : 11122 ft
Spain

Hi everybody!

I am having issues with the Spark which I have since monday.
I can't take off because I never have GPS signal even I tried in areas with strong signal.

There is any thing I can do about?

Thankyou

2017-7-5
Use props
Michael Stoute
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3495003 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Send it back.
2017-7-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You really should be able to receive gps , so it could be a problem with your GPS receiver. You haven't by any chance put something on top of your spark.
2017-7-5
Use props
fans5a0abe1c
New
United States

I have mine now for about a week.  At first I would have problem with GPS signal or it would tell me that I was in a NFZ when I wasn’t.  That only lasted a day or so (not sure what caused it) and now i can take off right away with good GPS connectivity.   I think you have 7 days to return so maybe keep trying every day to see if the problem continues. Then I would return or exchange.   Good luck
2017-7-5
Use props
Doobry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 394800 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you see any satellites? On the app you should see a satellite logo and a number, if its zero and you are outside, it could have a faulty GPS receiver...

Does it not let you take off in ATTI mode?
2017-7-5
Use props
noelia
New
Flight distance : 11122 ft
Spain

Atti mode is allways on and I can't take off.
Can I disable Atti mode?
2017-7-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

noelia Posted at 2017-7-6 08:45
Atti mode is allways on and I can't take off.
Can I disable Atti mode?

No you can't it should disappear as soon as you get sats are you doing this outdoors or indoors.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to verify, you tried to takeoff the drone in open ares, never had GPS signal?
Would you please export the flight log and data from black box firstly? We'll help you analyze it.
Please download the Assistant 2 from DJI official Spark website page, install it.
Connect the drone to your PC, run Assistant 2, then click "black box", you can get the file.
Then click "Upload Data--Confirm", choose the log which showing the situation you described, and export it.
Please upload both files to Dropbox and post the link here, thanks.
2017-7-6
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Have you tried doing the "IMU calibrate" and after that the "Compass calibrate"? That worked for me.
2017-7-6
Use props
djiuser_oKsiLciROfco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93875 ft

my spark has no gps . i had to get three returns before i got this one and its the worst yet  so far/
2018-4-19
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

Does your phone have a good GPS location that it is sharing with the drone app?  The Spark needs to link to a satellite, download information on where the other satellite are, and then find them all for the location it is at.  I think it starts searching based on 0 long and 0 lat back in Jan 01 at midnight in 1995.  Then adjusts its search as it gets better information.  

Your phone can give it a hint on what day and where it is so the Spark's GPS receiver has a better guess what should be overhead.  Finding satellites can still take awhile the first time the receiver boots up.
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules