4010 9 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1348556 ft
Poland

4 wekk to try delivery ..!!!!!!

This really is not working! Rhenus need an urgent contact (person/phone) in order to Contact person Naj Z

Address:

DJI Europe BV

RMA Dept

Bijdorp-Oost 6

2992 LA Barendrecht

Maciek Kaczynski case nbr is CAS-667244-S0Q5Y8

Confirmation case CRM 0333000000145

Please note that Rhenus Air & Ocean, local Dutch company was calling your number constantly, but were asked to send an e-mail..

They can’t get a person on the phone. Please give us a contact or call them:

able to deliver this to DJI.

Please assist urgently so the parcel can be delivered to Dji at Barendrecht

Contact person Naj Z

Address:

DJI Europe BV

RMA Dept

Bijdorp-Oost 6

2992 LA Barendrecht

case nbr is CAS-667244-S0Q5Y8

Please note that Rhenus Air & Ocean, local Dutch company was calling your number constantly, but were asked to send an e-mail..

They can’t get a person on the phone. Please give us a contact or call them:

2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Iceland Drone, we are aware your case and I have contacted local repair center to follow up and will figure out why the contact number cannot be reached. I will keep you updated once I get response from them, we will help to get it sorted as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I have confirmed with repair center of Netherlands, there is no need to input contact number, please contact Rhenus Air & Ocean to deliver the package any time from 08:30 --17:00, Monday to Friday. The address is correct.
2017-7-5
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Poland

For 4 weeks I am looking for my dron. I was wrong to write about DJI but they always helped to always answer and not lie. I would never have thought that the company in which my work associates know me is misleading. Please all send DHL drones. Because other courier services klam and bakladaja vat fees. I was embarrassed by the DJI. I apologize very much to Maciek
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iceland Drone Posted at 2017-7-6 08:55
For 4 weeks I am looking for my dron. I was wrong to write about DJI but they always helped to always answer and not lie. I would never have thought that the company in which my work associates know me is misleading. Please all send DHL drones. Because other courier services klam and bakladaja vat fees. I was embarrassed by the DJI. I apologize very much to Maciek

That's right, it would be easier to track the logistics info when you send in by DHL. How's it going at the moment? Did your courier deliver the package to local facility?
2017-7-6
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Poland

its tru?

delivered  10/7 09:29 „The goods were delivered this morning, signed bij Marlon at 0929”
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I'm sorry that I cannot see it now, it usually takes 1-5 business days for unpacking and recording your drone to our system. Since the package has arrived, we will help to repair as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-10
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

I have never met such professional service .. you are the best .. If you follow the instructions of the site, nothing can be afraid of. Once again thank you for your professionalism. And great thanks to all of the DJI for your help.. DJIMindy u are BEST...
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iceland Drone Posted at 2017-8-14 05:54
I have never met such professional service .. you are the best .. If you follow the instructions of the site, nothing can be afraid of. Once again thank you for your professionalism. And great thanks to all of the DJI for your help.. DJIMindy u are BEST...

I'm so happy that the case got solved finally after such a long ''journey'', sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience for the whole process.
Hope you have a good time on flying.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-8-14
Use props
ceescamper
lvl.1

ch habe eine Panasonic HC-MDH2 und möchte sie mit dem Ronin MX verwenden, aber die Arme sind zu kurz. Die Mitte der Kamera bis zum Ende beträgt 25 cm. Ist es möglich, die Arme zu weit zu verlängern, damit die Kamera mit dem Ronin MX verwendet werden kann? Das Gewicht beträgt 2270 Gramm Gesamtlänge = 479mm Höhe = 217mm br = 140mm Begrüßung Cees Reimerink  Bijlagen
2018-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules