Maximum Speed of my SPARK drone
3289 4 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd407e3fd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 695387 ft
Canada

I have flew my SPARK 4 times so far and, in non sport mode, I can only reach 7 mph without the propeller guards and 6 mph with them. There was almost no wind and the drone is not in beginner mode.....is this the normal max speed ??? I thought I read it could go to ~12 mph.....what could be the issue ?  Thanks
2017-7-5
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

According to my flight records, the maximum speed I've had my Spark is 23.2 mph and I was not in Sport Mode.  However, I'm not sure how accurate that is because it certainly didn't feel like I was going that fast.
2017-7-5
Use props
fansd407e3fd
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks for your comments/data. Is there anyone else that could tell me the typical speed they get in non sport mode, with almost no wind, on the horizontal only ??  Thanks !!
2017-7-5
Use props
ali86
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49078 ft
Malaysia

You have to turn off the obstacle avoidance system to fly at higher speed when using phone bro....it's stated in the manual, pages number 9
2017-7-5
Use props
fansd407e3fd
lvl.2
Canada

Bingo !! Many thanks for this precise information. You are right...the manual says that in non sport mode, with obstacle avoidance on....the nax speed is 6.7 mph ....which is what I got. So the drone is working ok, that is great....but that is too bad that the speed is a little bit too slow. 12 mph with the obstacle avoidance would have been great. Thanks again Ali86.
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules