DJI - Please Help - Refresh Express??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6703ed0e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 552579 ft
United States

Hey DJI,
So I crashed my mavic. Very sad. Especially becuase it was my fault - i.e. preventable.  On July 2nd, I fill out an online repair form.

I identify myself as having purchased "Refresh", I give the Referesh contract number,  I say i collided with something due to operator error, I complete the form and I receive a UPS label.  

The package went out Monday and should arrive tomorrow, July 6, 2017.  I am leaving on a beach vacation on the 13th of July and I am desperate to get it back before I leave so I am reading forums trying to find anything I can to do expedite this matter and I see something about Refresh Express.  Pay now, skip steps, get back fast!

I think that is exactly what I want. Is that what I have?  I don't remember anything about DJI Refresh Express when I completed my online form.

I call your customer service number and they say, "sorry, that program just started yesterday and once you initiate a normal service request we cannot change that".  Sigh, disappointment.  Keep hoping to find something that will help.

Then I see this:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-99948-1-1.html

What?  This person in forum says they initiated this in June!  The customer service person said it just started last monday or something.

So DJI (I'm looking at you DJI Mindy), can you help with this?

My case number is: CAS-757785-Z8K7L7

2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry to hear the crash accident and unpleasant experience. DJI Care Refresh Express service was only released to a few countries and only can be selected when you fill the online repair request.
When you click ''I have purchased DJI Care'', there will pop up a tip about DJI Care Refresh Express, you should click ''learn more'' and then select ''Confirm to use DJI Care Refresh Express''. Otherwise, the case is undergoing the normal process.
Unfortunately, this service cannot be applied again when you have already sent in your drone, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Your package has arrived at facility, I will escalate your case to appropriate team to expedite the repair process. Appreciate your patience.
DJI Care Refresh Express.png
confirm to use DJI Care Reresh Express.png
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules