Spark Flying Trouble
752 2 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edwinween
New
Flight distance : 5128 ft
Indonesia

I just got my spark about a week ago. It was flying just fine when I first got it. I had minor accident recently. I activate one of the one shot mode where the drone flying backward while tracking a subject. Short story it crash while flying backwards, luckily it just minor scratches here and there on the propeller and the body. One of the bottom cover of the propeller fell off, I was able to find it and put it back again. My initial respond was to turn it on again and try to fly again, it was working.  So I store it and charged it again to fly another time. I fly it again recently, and notice something is not right. After I take off whenever I just put it on hover, without moving the controller, it seems to be slightly moving forward or side way from it's current position.To test again it, I decided to fly it indoor as there will be no wind, the same thing happen again. There's nothing broken on the body of Spark, as I was quite fortunate that it only fall about from 70 cm ,to the place it drop. Is this normal? It keeps telling me to switch to Alti mode...is this the reason?
2017-7-5
Use props
hfog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34583 ft
United States

Sounds like you just need to calibrate it again.
2017-7-6
Use props
edwinween
New
Flight distance : 5128 ft
Indonesia

hfog Posted at 2017-7-6 06:31
Sounds like you just need to calibrate it again.

Hi man, I just did it yesterday. Seems to be flying fine now.. Thanks
2017-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules