1449 11 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I am a long time customer of DJI.  I own a Phantom, Inspire One, and Inspire 2.  I decided that I needed a very light and portable drone to add to my fleet.  On June 29th I ordered a Mavic Pro Combo and many accesories.  The order contains 9 items.  Four of the items said that they would ship in 1-3 days after payment confirmation.  Payment was confirmed on June 30th.  It is now a week later.  NONE of the items have shipped.  So much for DJI logistics.  I also ordered a set of DJI goggles more than a month ago.  The promised ship date was July 4th.  No it has not shipped as well.  Why can't you give us honest shipping dates???

Order numbers:

Ray M.
2017-7-6
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111716 ft
United States

Promised ship date went from July 4th, to July 18th, and now the latest: 15-20 business days after payment confirmation.
2017-7-6
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

We ordered the DJI Goggles back in May, and should be receiving them today -- they were shipped yesterday.

When we placed the order, it said July 4, 2017 estimated shipping date.  They were spot on for that one.

I do, however, have some serious gripes with the DJI Care Refresh ... I've been waiting for my X4S camera back now for 3.5 weeks.  Thought that we paid extra for these things to be expedited.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I regret the inconvenience you’ve been inflicted, sincerely apologize for the situation, I have contacted our Sales Team to split the order and will try our best to ship the products out as soon as possible, we will send email to you with tracking number once it ships, appreciate your patience and apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2017-7-6
Use props
fansaab3fbdf
New
United States

Mindy can you check my order? 0017852920985
2017-7-6
Use props
fans5786c8bc
New

Ireland

Just to let you know if you purchase a drone in Europe, say for a vacation in north America, and the drone turns out to be faulty, DJI wont send a replacement to ur Vacation destination. Im currently having this problem, the Mavic I ordered wont focus, I ve been on the phone to them for two days now, and and cant resolve it, I received the faulty drone yesterday, and fly to Canada on Monday, Dji whilst they will replace the  drone wont ship it to Canada, where I will be for the next 3 months. Talk about "creating memories"
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5786c8bc Posted at 2017-7-7 02:53
Just to let you know if you purchase a drone in Europe, say for a vacation in north America, and the drone turns out to be faulty, DJI wont send a replacement to ur Vacation destination. Im currently having this problem, the Mavic I ordered wont focus, I ve been on the phone to them for two days now, and and cant resolve it, I received the faulty drone yesterday, and fly to Canada on Monday, Dji whilst they will replace the  drone wont ship it to Canada, where I will be for the next 3 months. Talk about "creating memories"

I sympathize with your situation. But we don't provide international warranty at the moment.  Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he purchased the product, and it's unable to ship the drone to Canada from Europe. We are really sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused to you.
2017-7-7
Use props
fans5786c8bc
New

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-7 04:35
I sympathize with your situation. But we don't provide international warranty at the moment.  Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he purchased the product, and it's unable to ship the drone to Canada from Europe. We are really sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused to you.

it just such a shame, that this drone was bought for the trip and, now it wont function for the trip. Im just awaiting a response from DJI on how much they will charge me to ship my drone to Canada.
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansaab3fbdf Posted at 2017-7-6 23:03
Mindy can you check my order? 0017852920985

We are sorry for the shipping delay, I have contacted Sales Team who has escalated your order and will ship it out as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5786c8bc Posted at 2017-7-7 04:45
it just such a shame, that this drone was bought for the trip and, now it wont function for the trip. Im just awaiting a response from DJI on how much they will charge me to ship my drone to Canada.

You have our sincere apologize, hope local repair team will help to get it addressed soon.
2017-7-9
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-6 22:40
I regret the inconvenience you’ve been inflicted, sincerely apologize for the situation, I have contacted our Sales Team to split the order and will try our best to ship the products out as soon as possible, we will send email to you with tracking number once it ships, appreciate your patience and apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for your assistance in this matter.  Both orders arrived today.  I have already test flown my Mavic Pro with the DJI Goggles.  It all works great!  The one item that was holding up the whole shipment was shipped separately today.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Ray
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2017-7-10 20:16
Hi Mindy,

Thanks for your assistance in this matter.  Both orders arrived today.  I have already test flown my Mavic Pro with the DJI Goggles.  It all works great!  The one item that was holding up the whole shipment was shipped separately today.

I'm so glad for you, hope you have a good time on flying.
If there is further question, please keep me updated.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules