Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where do I download DJI Assistant 2 from
280881 46 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jumping
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40141 ft
United States

mike.campbell@bigironrealty.com Posted at 8-14 09:25
You go to http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads.  Then do you click zip, exe or dmg to download?

Hi Mike, so which of these 3 files , all of them ? I wouldn't know one from the other. So then after downloading whichever on it is , what happens to that file that's downloaded to some folder somewhere. I'm kinda intimidated by computers because 90 % of time when people say "just do this" usually ends up not getting completed , file gets lost or I just cant attach that file to (in this case) the drone.
Is there any step by little step where I can get exact precise instruction on how to do this.  Also I cant even find the website or whatever it's called  to view or edit my choices on a PC.    It seems like there is no one place t get all of this explained in a simplified manner. I appreciate your help. Thanks John
2018-11-24
Use props
Buzzer
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-20 09:26
Hi. I understand that you want to download the DJI Assistant 2 for your Mavic Pro. Let me post the link where you can find the latest DJI Assistant 2 firmware.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

I am seriously frustrated as I have followed directions to a T on several attempts where I downloaded the software and couldn't open, so from several of those downloads, went into settings and preferences on my Apple MacPro but there was no "allow download", or anything remotely like that and I could find no way to allow it.  HELP!!!  
2018-12-4
Use props
djiuser_UTMFFJqu05mq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184 ft
United States

Ok I need help where can I find out why my platinum pro mavic motora seem not to be working in unity so when it hovers it  goes all over the place it doesn't hover steadily help please
2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_UTMFFJqu05mq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184 ft
United States

Ok I need help where can I find out why my platinum pro mavic motora seem not to be working in unity so when it hovers it  goes all over the place it doesn't hover steadily help please
2019-11-23
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Be sure to read the descriptions and get the correct one for your Aircraft.  
2019-11-24
Use props
Larr2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 834364 ft
United States

Hi Thudd,
Thanks for your reply, but where do I get the Assistant that will run on Mac Big Sur (11.1)?The one link I found was on the App store, but it would not completely load because of the USB loader for windows, any uggestions?
Larr2000
2021-1-28
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Buzzer Posted at 2018-12-4 14:49
I am seriously frustrated as I have followed directions to a T on several attempts where I downloaded the software and couldn't open, so from several of those downloads, went into settings and preferences on my Apple MacPro but there was no "allow download", or anything remotely like that and I could find no way to allow it.  HELP!!!

You need to click on the DMG file for the mac from the web page posted. A DMG is a disk image.
It will download to your downloads folder.

Open the DMG image file and its will appear as a disk on your desktop.

Install and select app  from Launchpad.

If you cant find it on Launchpad then use finder to search your application folder.

2021-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules