"Forward Vision Sensor Calibration Error"
10446 9 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pumavic
lvl.3
United States

Activated my Mavic Pro for the first time out of the box and I received the error message: "Forward Vision Sensor Calibration Error" in the upper left corner of the app. I've searched and nothing came up on this error and what to do and how to clear it or how to calibrate? I did not use the controller, I was using the app to first activate the craft, I did get a No Fly zone message which is expected as I'm near an airport, but it still allowed me to activate and lift off but what to do about the error?
2017-7-6
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I don't understand why you are not using the RC. Have you switched the Mavic to wifi?
I would suggest that the Mavic is set to RC, then connect your phone to the RC with a cable, turn on the RC, open the DJI GO 4 app and then turn on the Mavic. Please do this outside in a clear space and wait until everything has started properly and you can see that you are in GPS mode. Then check the app and see if there are any errors showing.
2017-7-6
Use props
Pumavic
lvl.3
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-7-6 16:59
I don't understand why you are not using the RC. Have you switched the Mavic to wifi?
I would suggest that the Mavic is set to RC, then connect your phone to the RC with a cable, turn on the RC, open the DJI GO 4 app and then turn on the Mavic. Please do this outside in a clear space and wait until everything has started properly and you can see that you are in GPS mode. Then check the app and see if there are any errors showing.

I read a lot of those tiny little pages which is like murder on the eyeballs, but I think it said switch to wifi to activate the craft because it needed wifi to do that, so I was just going by steps. Anyway I will do as you suggest next and report back, thanks for your help.
2017-7-6
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Did you remove the protection on the front sensors, along with the ones on the camera, etc?
2017-7-6
Use props
DroneyMcDronefa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

Guessing it was the protective film also
2017-7-6
Use props
fansa9e1b554
New
Flight distance : 18602 ft
Thailand

I am also have a same problem.how can i fix it?
2017-7-7
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Here's a tutorial on performing the VPS calibration:

2017-7-7
Use props
fansa9e1b554
New
Thailand

Thank you so much i try to do like that but the program stuck .
2017-7-7
Use props
fansa9e1b554
New
Thailand

Thank you so much i can set it.
2017-7-9
Use props
Pumavic
lvl.3
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-7-6 21:47
Did you remove the protection on the front sensors, along with the ones on the camera, etc?

thanks for mentioning that, I thought I had gotten all of them little stickers and there was one left on one of the front sensors. I did my first successful flight today, (using the controller of course) and that error never came back again....all is well!!
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules