1321 3 2015-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dillardsj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191056 ft
United States

Not sure what's going on with this

Installed the H4-3D on the phantom 2 with the GoPro 4 and am getting a whining noise in the top motor. It's not grinding just a fade in and out whining noise, thinking it may be harmonic. Contacted DJI Support said to update firmware to 1.4.2 , I was thinking this was supposed to be done and ready right out of the box, anyway downloaded firmware with drivers and the Phantom does not recognize the drivers using windows 7 pro. Just wondering if anybody else having this issue or might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help
Dillion

2015-3-18
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Mmm..Pls reinstall the Driver and Phantom assistant.I'll go to check the similiar issue and its solution.
2015-3-19
Use props
dillardsj
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-3-19 17:15
Mmm..Pls reinstall the Driver and Phantom assistant.I'll go to check the similiar issue and its solu ...

Thanks for your reply,

I have un-installed and re-installed both the Phantom assistant and the Drivers from the DJI website. I was told to install the DJI assistant for the H4-3D, which, when I look at it, it appears to be if you are utilizing the GCU unit as well which I am not this unit is installed on the Phantom 2. It does however have the latest 1.4.2 though.

When running the latest assistant 3.8 going to upgrade under the gimbal it is showing H3-3D, and does not have the latest 1.4.2 firmware on it, so I am assuming in order to upgrade to the later 1.4.2 it will have to be through the H4-3D assistant no matter if your using the GCU or not?

2015-3-19
Use props
dillardsj
lvl.2
United States

dillardsj@sudde Posted at 2015-3-19 22:56
Thanks for your reply,

I have un-installed and re-installed both the Phantom assistant and the Dr ...

Additional quick note, I have downloaded the Zenmuse Assistant Software v1.4.2 with the current drivers
and the phantom 2 powered up with USB connected will not Recognize this software. Did un-install and re-installed, still will not recognize. Software on computer ok, just the Phantom does not recognize this software version.

Thanks for any help
Dillion
2015-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules