Dji F550 & Zenmuse H3-3D tilt and yaw questions
6667 20 2014-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fpbgd
lvl.1

Serbia

Hello,

I have Dji F550 with Naza V2 and Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal with DT7 & DR16 RC System.

I have two questions:

1. How to adjust the tilting speed od Zenmuse H3-3D for camera smooth movement.
2. How to slow down the speed of yaw. The stick on DT7 system is over sensitive and it moves the yaw too quickly even to the slightest touch.

Thanks

2014-10-14
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately with the current stand alone h3-3d software you cannot slow down the tilt speed, only on the p2 is this possible.
2014-10-15
Use props
fpbgd
lvl.1

Serbia

Yes, I know that. :-/
2014-10-15
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sorry, then why ask?
2014-10-16
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

China

Currently the tilt speed can not be adjusted, please be more slight.
2014-10-16
Use props
fpbgd
lvl.1

Serbia

Because maybe there is possibility that someone know electrical thing to do that.
I researched and found solution for gimbal and yaw for stick. When I try that solution, I will tell it to all.
2014-10-20
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

There is no way to control Yaw via a stick..
2014-10-21
Use props
Puhaipadam
lvl.2
India

I believe it will work on DT7 because I modified it for Phantom2 H3-3D
2014-10-25
Use props
fpbgd
lvl.1

Serbia

Thank you.

I use Slide Potentiometer Linear with 2x5.6kohm resistors to slow down Zenmuse tilt.
(something like this )

For slower yaw, try this solution:

I believe it will work all on DJI RC system (Phantom 1, Phantom 2 and TD7).
2014-11-3
Use props
Bose
New

Singapore

How to control the tilt up and tilt down speed of the DJI zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal for F550 ?
2014-11-7
Use props
fpbgd
lvl.1

Serbia

Bose Posted at 2014-11-8 03:10
How to control the tilt up and tilt down speed of the DJI zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal for F550 ?

With slide potentiometer you can get linear speed of tilt without jumps. To slow down for about 30% you can add two resistors on potentiometer. Connect potentiometer to board on RC station (Phantom RC station or TD7) on place where is stock potentiometer. Can be soldered paralel with stock potentiometer. This has worked for me very well. It's not like Phantom 2 when tilt gain slows down , but it's good for medium speed. Anyway it's better than stock speed, and stock potentiometer who jumps when tilting. You need to calibrate this channel after doing this.Or you can try something like Maybie it'll work for Zenmuse too.
2014-11-9
Use props
stenatb
New

Norway

get yourself a new control, so you can turn down the speed.
2014-11-24
Use props
tomasz.szuster
New

Poland

If you are seeking information how to slow down or speed up pitch, tilt speed of yours zenmuse h3-3d or h3-2d and futaba radio -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSpKyNDJ0Wo
2015-1-17
Use props
taox.email
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20085 ft
Czechia

so guys DJI has solution for us - we must buy the H4-3D..i do not understand this. This feature - the tilt speed - for the H3-3D on Phantom 1 and other simillar platform - is ONE DAY OF WORK for DJI coder for adding the slider for speed adjustment. ONE DAY of WORK...and they do nothing...im waiting the half of year for this fix and they do nothing...

So for the other Phantom v1 and other NAZA MV1 and H3-3D useres - there will be no solution in the future! You must buy NEW H4-3D gimbal..and the Gopro 4 which fit it

the guy form the technical support write me:

Jewel
Phantom 1 does not support H3-3D in the very first place.
Phantom 1 is just our entry level drone and H3-3D is a relatively advanced gimbal.
Phantom 1 can only work with H3-2D.

There will be no adjustment for tilt speed in the future...you must buy the new H4-3D gimbal :-)

And "fpbgd " please can you post some more information about adding the two ressistors? It looks good. I do not hope that the DJI will do some fixes now due to H4-3D and i do not want to buy the new RC because if i will buy the RC i will be buying whole setup i do not know what will be...
2015-1-26
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

taox.email Posted at 2015-1-27 10:42
so guys DJI has solution for us - we must buy the H4-3D..i do not understand this. This feature - th ...

I don't want to promote someone else's product or ideas that are not confirmed.
I came across an article describing Naza v1 update to Naza v2.
You can find this link on Google searh on keyword naza-upgrade.
On video in that article you can see how to upgrade Naza chip.
I'am not sure if it's ok, but it might help you.
2015-2-3
Use props
petebox.lineone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 770410 ft
United Kingdom

Come on DJI lets have a software update to control the tilt speed on the Naza M V2/H3-3D.
Without the ability to control tilt speed the gimbal is all but useless for any serious filming.
Just the same as Phantom 2 software is what we're looking for PLEASE
2015-2-4
Use props
taox.taox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20085 ft
Czechia

hey dronetofly - your tip seems good :-) but in the Phantom 1 is NAZA V2 - and through its interface is no chance to change the gimbal tilt speed :-(
this feature is only in the special sw for the Phantom 2
2015-2-11
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

taox.taox Posted at 2015-2-12 10:30
hey dronetofly - your tip seems good :-) but in the Phantom 1 is NAZA V2 - and through its interface ...

There is no way to slow down tilt speed on that Phantom  with Naza v2 or Dji F550 (with Naza V2) with stock radio. Users who have Futaba, Groupner or familiar radio can fix tilt speed.

The solution that I have fond is solution from this post from fpbgd user. I use linear potentiometer about 6cm width and 2 resistors, and that combination slowed down tilt speed about 20-30%. The longer potentiometer mean the slower tilt speed. If you can find linear slide potentiometer about 10cm width, you can aditionaly slow down tilt speed.
2015-2-13
Use props
philml420
lvl.2

United States

fpbgd Posted at 2014-10-20 18:08
Because maybe there is possibility that someone know electrical thing to do that.
I researched and ...

I seen someone used capacitor  to slow it half way , it was home made tilt for vision and it workwd , just dont remember where i seen it
2015-5-23
Use props
eric.rouch
lvl.2

France

It is scandalous not to be able to control the tilt speed on Zenmuse H3-3D; So we just do it with any cheap gimbal. I wanted to take a boat DJI for the quality and I perceives me that one is victim from laziness DJI staff. This is how we at DJI provides after sales service customers.  You can solve the problem with a new software or driver. But obviously your management does not want to spend money for it. By cons to sell us PMU modules V2 and GCU Zenmuse H3-3D no problem. Why it works fine with a cheap gimball (70 $)????
2015-6-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

dronetofly Posted at 2015-2-13 21:04
There is no way to slow down tilt speed on that Phantom  with Naza v2 or Dji F550 (with Naza V2) w ...

That is a good idea to use the potentiometer.
2015-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules