DJI Ground Station pro 3d poi $ 9.99 worthles
1232 5 2017-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb2edd25e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 736775 ft
United States

Unless you want to waste your time testing a function which DJI clearly hasn't even attempted to test,  save your money, and try someone's software.   The 3d poi simply does not work.  There's not much more to say.   I called DJI customer support and told them I wanted the charge taken off my credit card.  Their response was to reinstall the app.  It sounded like it didn't install correctly.   I reinstalled the app.  Same crap.   It doesn't work.   It's not a lot of money.  That's not the point.   This "new" functionality simply doesn't work.  No aspect of it works.   I'm done playing.  I'm calling my credit card company to see if they'll stop payment to DJI.
2017-7-6
Use props
fansb2edd25e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 736775 ft
United States

Credit card company contacted disputing the $9.99 charge.  It's not a question of the software not functioning as advertised. It simply doesn't work
2017-7-6
Use props
fansb051060d
lvl.1

United States

DJI has a history of not properly testing their software/firmware. It is their standard practice. The latest P4P firmware created a horrible live video feed for many users. They also removed the Smart RTH toggle which created even more issues.
DJI apparently doesn't believe in proper testing and they also have a standard practice of releasing buggy crap with no fixes in sight.
2017-7-7
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Well, and then there is the new official app for DJI XT, "DJI XT Pro", on Apple Store... ;) It is not even working *at all*. If you connect the XT to your Inspire, launch the App, you have no image at all, there is no connection. That means that the devs did not even test the app on an IPad , with an XT connected to an Inspire. They just pushed it out to the Apple Store without any delivery testing.

I can volunteer for beta testing since I am enrolled in the beta program, if you you want, DJI?
2017-7-7
Use props
RobSinfield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187493 ft
Canada

Rob W Posted at 2017-7-7 10:58
Well, and then there is the new official app for DJI XT, "DJI XT Pro", on Apple Store... ;) It is not even working *at all*. If you connect the XT to your Inspire, launch the App, you have no image at all, there is no connection. That means that the devs did not even test the app on an IPad , with an XT connected to an Inspire. They just pushed it out to the Apple Store without any delivery testing.

I can volunteer for beta testing since I am enrolled in the beta program, if you you want, DJI?

I'd recommend you avoid the beta program unless you like your drone being permanently stuck on beta firmware.
2017-7-7
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I'm already a beta tester, for P3, P4, Osmo, Inspire. Luckily enough I did not install the *latest* beta firmware for the P4
2017-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules