2.4 Data Link USB Problem
1269 1 2017-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tpascoe
New

Canada

Hi,

I'm currently working with an S1000 with the A2+iOSD MKII+Z15-5D. I've been using a basic 5.8Ghz Tx and Black Pearl monitors for video (Flysight), but I also have the 2.4Ghz Data Link, which I'd like to experiment with now. However, when I plug the Ground unit into my PC via USB, I get no USB 'chime', and the Assistant software does not recognize that it's there. I have the DJI driver installed (all my other assistants operate normally), and I've tried re-installing the DL Assistant. As far as I can tell, the system is wired properly on the copter. When I power up the copter, the Rx and Tx of the DL make a good connection, and seem to be functioning normally. I just can't check to update firmware etc. I spent a few hours yesterday searching through the forums/web but found no concrete solution, so I'm posting here.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Tim
2017-7-7
Use props
Aeropixel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117172 ft
India

2.4 Datalink OLD is designed to use with PC Ground Station. Install PC GS, Google Plugin, USB Drivers and .net patch all comes along with 2.4 Datalink Package. Once you power the aircraft, open PC GS, and lcikc connect and see if connects. check the LED lights for error indication, please plugin Air end in correct CAN port. Also try some other USB port, many times you need to chnage the USB COM port below 14. or else DATA link is faulty. There are two USB ENDS for Ground end for data link, use one with thick cable. Hope you are not using USB 2.0 extension.
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules