ESC status error after latest update
36312 98 2017-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lavolp
New
Flight distance : 69442 ft

Brazil

Tá fodido amigo. Nem a DJI sabe arrumar este defeito.
2020-2-18
Use props
zvo
New

Mexico

hey Susan I have the ESC Error issue phantom 3 advanced, please send me the file

thanks
2020-3-25
Use props
mpoquet4
New

Argentina

FrankNnaji Posted at 2018-2-14 04:33
Hello guys I recently cleared my ESC error after months of trying so many solutions.
My case: ESC error with loud constant beeping and no LED lights were on at all (ever, not even on start up).
I knew it was a firmware error so a reload of the firmware (1.10.09) was needed but over 10 attempts failed. Tried to downgrade to previous FW the normal way but that failed. FINALLY found a method that allowed me to downgrade to previous FW versions as far as original FW. (My issue was resolved on first downgrade attempt to FW V01.09.06)

Hello my name is Matias Poquet Villalon, sorry for my English, and I am from Argentina, I tell you that I have a 3av phantom and I have the same problem as you, I get an error message with the ESC and the engines do not start. I know you could solve it, please explain how? From already thank you very much. Greetings.
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_ltkbjsp5m9Tk
New

United Kingdom

HI I have ESC status error issue on Phantom 3 Advance. I have tried to refresh firmware with  1.11.30  but still have the same problem. Drone was never crashed. any help would be really appreciated. Thanks
2020-5-2
Use props
LuukR
lvl.1

Netherlands

I have the same error on the DJI Phantom 3 Adv. Firmware is listed as 1.11.20+ but the motors wont start and it gives me an ESC error.
How can i fix this?
2020-6-3
Use props
Yokayzn
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi Susan

I have the ESC Error issue on my phantom 3 pro, please send me the file that fixes the problem......thanks in advance.

regards
2020-11-21
Use props
Naiza3k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11125 ft
Canada

Can I please get the link for the firmware as well? Pulled out my P3P for my kids to play with , updated the firmware and same RSC status error now.
2021-2-8
Use props
DanielJacksun
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-8-4 01:19
Of course. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later.

Susan, I am am experiencing the ESC status error and thought you might be able to provide guidance.  The error appeared suddenly after months of normal operation.  I updated the firmware on my Phantom 3 Advanced drone, but that did not correct the problem--I am still getting the error.  Is there a possible fix for this that you can share?
2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DanielJacksun Posted at 2-13 17:29
Susan, I am am experiencing the ESC status error and thought you might be able to provide guidance.  The error appeared suddenly after months of normal operation.  I updated the firmware on my Phantom 3 Advanced drone, but that did not correct the problem--I am still getting the error.  Is there a possible fix for this that you can share?

Hi, I had sent you the link to the beta firmware. You may try to update the beta firmware and see if the error persists.
If yes, you may need to send the drone to us for further diagnosis.
2021-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Naiza3k Posted at 2-8 16:19
Can I please get the link for the firmware as well? Pulled out my P3P for my kids to play with , updated the firmware and same RSC status error now.

Sorry for the late reply, I had sent you the link to the beta firmware.
2021-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Yokayzn Posted at 2020-11-21 20:26
Hi Susan

I have the ESC Error issue on my phantom 3 pro, please send me the file that fixes the problem......thanks in advance.

Hi, I am sorry for the delay, I had sent you the link to the beta firmware, please check.
2021-2-14
Use props
DanielJacksun
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-14 01:53
Hi, I had sent you the link to the beta firmware. You may try to update the beta firmware and see if the error persists.
If yes, you may need to send the drone to us for further diagnosis.

I received the link, but the name of the downloaded file starts with P3S rather than P3A.  My drone is a Phantom 3 Advanced.  Should I try this firmware?
2021-2-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DanielJacksun Posted at 2-15 10:54
I received the link, but the name of the downloaded file starts with P3S rather than P3A.  My drone is a Phantom 3 Advanced.  Should I try this firmware?

The firmware is correct, no worries.
2021-2-21
Use props
xVladX
lvl.1

Thailand

Hello,
Can I have the 1.11.30 firmware?
I have the same problem, Phantom 3 Pro, ESC status error after a flight, no crashes
2021-2-24
Use props
djiuser_AqwgB3weUIa4
New
Flight distance : 12736 ft

United States

@dji Susan I have a P3P and getting the esc error after update, please advise.  
2021-9-26
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

So WHY did you update, did you have a problem?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

NEVER update the firmware unless you have a problem as it causes more issues and problems than it fixes!
2021-9-27
Use props
djiuser_AqwgB3weUIa4
New
Flight distance : 12736 ft

United States

cheddar-man Posted at 9-27 03:22
So WHY did you update, did you have a problem?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I purchased it used and was told it needed a firmware update.
2021-9-27
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Oh well, too late now! Have to wait for DJI to see the message but this is an old thread.
Ask here......
2021-9-27
Use props
ASEMECO
New
Flight distance : 41663 ft
United States

I seem to have the same issue that with the update I am getting the esc warning and the rotors are not working. DJI forgot about us? We are the first customers. Please help!
2021-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules