warning message ESC status error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5f584122
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2457 ft
United States

7/4 ps3 flew perfect... 7/7 completed update Now warning message ESC  status error. Any suggestions greatly appreciated Thanks
2017-7-7
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Had the same problem with my p3p after updating, i put the new firmware back on my micro sd card and tried to update again, this got rid of the ESC status error for me. Not sure how you update your p3s but try reinstalling the firmware.
2017-7-8
Use props
fans5f584122
lvl.1
United States

Hawk, I always use my sd card for the bird... I think I have a corrupt first install try and it won't overwrite it? Any help is greatly appreciated.
2017-7-8
Use props
fans5f584122
lvl.1
United States

Up date: Threw everything but the kitchen sink at it.... Changed battery which was 75 % charged to fully charged one problem resolved???
2017-7-8
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Glad to hear you got it sorted, strange you mention battery because ive had a battery error message come up and thats never happened before. Took it out to fly first flight went great and the video was better with the new firmware, then i put in my second battery ESC status error came up and motors would not start, after turning it all on and off a few times motors started and the flight went well, put in my third battery and got battery error message then it went away took off and third flight went well, something very strange going on here never had these warnings before the latest update, Hawk.
2017-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules