Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
R/C stick calibration issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa605c5d4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332228 ft
United States

My RC left stick will not ascend nor descend nor calibrate.. any ideas?? P3P
2017-7-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fansa,

That is unfortunate.  Can you get a hold of a different P3A or P3P remote controller?  That way, you could determine if the problem is in the bird or the controller by linking the different remote to your bird and seeing if the problem is still there.

If the problem is with the remote controller, the P3P has been discontinued and getting replacements is very difficult.  But it is something of a secret that the P4 Remote Controller is compatible with the P3P and P3A.  The DJI Store sells them at this link;

http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-remote-controller

I think the price is $289.

If all else fails, most RC and hobby stores have a repair department.  If you are not handy yourself, you could try to get it repaired there.  If the repair quote is more than $289, get the P4 remote.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-7
Use props
fansa605c5d4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332228 ft
United States

Thanks..frustrating because ive flown maybe once in last yr and this happened out of the blue. There is a used remote on amazin I might try
2017-7-8
Use props
T3rdEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

You may be the victim of the faulty plastic used in the making of the R/C.  Many on here have had the insides of the R/C disintegrate due to the faulty plastic.  If it is still under warranty you may want to contact DJI.
I had to send my remote in due to the RTH button falling through the face of the remote controller.  They repaired (sent a new one) at no cost.  I also sent my P3P in due to the plastic cracking issue under the motor arm.  This too was fixed at no cost.  Turnaround time was six weeks though..
2017-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules