WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!
713 5 2017-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6fe4a4a6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 308642 ft
United States

DJI your customer service is getting worse if you can believe that. If you didn’t put out products that have not been properly checked for qualityyou would have a small amount of repairs and you would be able to take care of your customers properly. I am so frustrated with your after sails customer service. I purchased an Inspire 2 with the X5S camera. I even purchased the DJI Care Refresh. The Inspire 2 came with missing the spare DJI 1550T Quick Release Propeller Mounting Plates and the red props are very loose even when locked down. I made a case regarding this CAS-681363-R9H7S6 on or about the date of 6/1/17. I have made several attempts to inquire about the status of my case and always get the same excuse of how DJI is sorry for my inconvenience and that my case would be escalated and that I would be receiving feedback in a few days. Excuse after excuse. DJI is it too much to ask after spending thousands of dollars on your products that you give your customers what they paid for. Sad Sad very disappointed customer.
[size=14.6667px]

2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That must have been frustrating for you, we totally understand your feelings, deeply apologize for the trouble caused.
I just checked your case again, it has been approved, we'll ship the package out as soon as possible.
Besides, appreciate your feedback, we have reported your concern to the rest of our team, we'd love to learn from them and improve ourselves to make your experience with us better.
We'll also keep an eye on it's process, hope you would receive it soon, thank you again for your support and patience!
2017-7-7
Use props
fans6fe4a4a6
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-7-7 19:23
That must have been frustrating for you, we totally understand your feelings, deeply apologize for the trouble caused.
I just checked your case again, it has been approved, we'll ship the package out as soon as possible.
Besides, appreciate your feedback, we have reported your concern to the rest of our team, we'd love to learn from them and improve ourselves to make your experience with us better.

May I have the tracking number when the package is shipped please?
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans6fe4a4a6 Posted at 2017-7-8 14:07
May I have the tracking number when the package is shipped please?

We'll send you an email with the tracking number when the package is shipped. Sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.
2017-7-8
Use props
orion0007
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-8 18:48
We'll send you an email with the tracking number when the package is shipped. Sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.

Great! Just received this today, Can't you DJI get anything right?
This is incorrect: 1550T Quick-release Propeller CW V03                QTY 2
I need one of each one CW, and one CCW.

Also what about my props what is being done about that?

Email from DJI:
Dear Customer,
Your product for exchange regarding case No.

CAS-681363-R9H7S6

has been shipped via UPS and the tracking number is 1ZE80E403548334159. Please use this tracking number to check the delivery status and be advised that UPS may contact you directly.
DJI now provides DJI Care, an insurance service for our products, and Osmo Shield, which doubles the DJI Osmo's warranty period and offers comprehensive coverage. If your aircraft or Osmo has not been activated or has been activated for less than 48 hours, you may find that DJI Care or Osmo Shield is right for you. If you are interested, you can purchase DJI Care or Osmo Shield from the URL below within 72 hours of receiving this email.
http://store.dji.com/category/service?from=menu_products

Product Details:
Product Name        Serial Number        Quantity
1550T Quick-release Propeller CW V03                2
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

orion0007 Posted at 2017-7-11 17:29
Great! Just received this today, Can't you DJI get anything right?
This is incorrect: 1550T Quick-release Propeller CW V03                QTY 2
I need one of each one CW, and one CCW.

I have responded on your new thread, please update there. We will try our best to get it sorted out.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules