sudden interruption of the data
1012 4 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickysuperdog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929429 ft
Hong Kong

What casuing the " sudden interruption of the data". My Spark was powered off itself during flight of couse causing "sudden interruption of the data"

No further flight data and cannot take analysis means that it was a normal crash and I'm lying to you !?

Why i have to claim the refresh for the Spark issues. DJI choosing not to facing the serious issues and I felt shock !

Hello, I use your mailbox to find your case, the relevant colleagues have contacted you to tell and explain your case as follows:
1, has been viewed to export all the flight control data: fly82 to fly92, did not find the frying machine and the sudden interruption of the data.
2, synchronized APP account in the 2017-07-01 that day there are 7, of which 6 records are normal decline, which flight records: 2017-07-01 16:03 (GMT + 8) appears to record the situation:
2.1 environmental satellite signal is poor, after the aircraft took off in the visual mode, the aircraft control effect is normal;
2.2t = 00: 16s, h = 0m, flight records off, can not confirm the aircraft follow-up flight;
Conclusion: There is no frying data, according to the above flight records can not confirm the follow-up flight of the aircraft, can not be analyzed.

Conclusion: No frying data, according to the flight records can not confirm the follow-up flight of the aircraft, can not be analyzed, it is recommended to follow the policy.

2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for this, if you could provide me your case number, I'd like to look into it.
2017-7-8
Use props
rickysuperdog
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-8 19:10
Sorry for this, if you could provide me your case number, I'd like to look into it.

Thanks

CAS-757746-T4R5W3

Im not alone and some users got the same problem, it happened once more yesterday report from FB Hong Kong community.

hope DJI can serious look at this problem. Im not argue the repair charge but want DJI facing this issue.

Thanks
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Just checked your case, our appropriate team is taking care of your case now, will have someone contact you soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly.
2017-7-10
Use props
rickysuperdog
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-10 00:23
Just checked your case, our appropriate team is taking care of your case now, will have someone contact you soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly.

Thanks a lot
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules