Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

avereza Posted at 12-26 03:31
Hello,
I have this same problem. I live in Brazil. I have to click OK, there´s no "Cancel" option and than the aircraft disconnects from RC.
But if I hit "GO FLY" before the message appears, than the app works, but only shows 10 channels as you can see in the attached screenshot. In this case I´m able to fly.

What, 10 channels? First time I see that! It’s either 13 or 11 for me

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-26
Use props
avereza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11516381 ft

Brazil

That´s weird, after 130 flights, out of nowhere this happens and no more confidence to fly again.
I´ve send a message to DJI support but no answer at all so far...
2019-1-3
Use props
Sparky Mike
lvl.2
United States

avereza Posted at 1-3 04:26
That´s weird, after 130 flights, out of nowhere this happens and no more confidence to fly again.
I´ve send a message to DJI support but no answer at all so far...

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app cleared this up for me...
2019-1-3
Use props
avereza
lvl.3

Brazil

Sparky Mike Posted at 1-3 06:08
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app cleared this up for me...

I tried this already but no good, same thing after reinstalled app. Tried also an other smartphone, samsung galaxy, same thing...
Does anyone know if it's ok to fly like this, what does it means those 10 channels? Still flying 2.4 gHz?
I have unistalled the app and have no way to fly right now.
2019-1-3
Use props
avereza
lvl.3

Brazil

avereza Posted at 1-3 12:36
I tried this already but no good, same thing after reinstalled app. Tried also an other smartphone, samsung galaxy, same thing...
Does anyone know if it's ok to fly like this, what does it means those 10 channels? Still flying 2.4 gHz?
I have unistalled the app and have no way to fly right now.

Hello folks,

Just giving you heads up to this, the problem seems to be solved, I still don't know what happened, but the fact is, I just connected smartphone to RC via Wi-FI, no OTG cable and the message just disapeared and system is now working back to CE mode as it shuld work down here in Brazil.
Even if i use the OGT cable, now is back to normal.
Hope DJI people could clarify this episode for us. Still got no answer from them.

But anyway, spark is back to action again.

Thank you all.
2019-1-7
Use props
djiuser_hLeyPeU8fRbU
New

Lebanon

Hi when i connect the phone with the rc to fly my spark this massage appears please help
2019-3-3
Use props
djiuser_hLeyPeU8fRbU
New

Lebanon

djiuser_hLeyPeU8fRbU Posted at 3-3 00:57
Hi when i connect the phone with the rc to fly my spark this massage appears please help

2019-3-3
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

push cancel and ignore it.
You app dont offer cancel, but you are on an android device?
go down to 4.2.21 and ignore, in case this "switch ..." shows up.
2019-3-3
Use props
CLugo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372759 ft
Puerto Rico

I used to get that message. Not anymore because I selected Ok. Now I think Im stuck to CE instead of FC. I'm from Puerto Rico. Does anybody knows a procedure to check what mode Im connected to? or how to get FCC?
2019-3-15
Use props
CLugo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372759 ft
Puerto Rico

I used to get that message. Not anymore because I selected Ok. Now I think Im stuck to CE instead of FC. I'm from Puerto Rico. Does anybody knows a procedure to check what mode Im connected to? or how to get FCC?
2019-3-15
Use props
djiuser_bZ2xyU5j2Gvo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4341 ft
India

Hello people,

I am new to dji drones, but the issue where dji spark or any other dji drone shows popup about wlan reset can be fixed.
Follow these steps,
First delete spark wifi from wifi connection in android or ios forget network
Then go to apps and delete dji go 4 app cache first and then the data too.
Then reset spark wifi press for about 9 sec or more or less unless 3 beeps are heard.
Dont connect spark. Just reboot ur phone, then do whatever u did when u first bought ur drone, this time don't enter the simulator. And u will be ok.

Pls reply guys it worked for me..
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules