Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thinking of purchasing Osmo + DJI delivery
653 4 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Hi there,
I am thinking about buying Osmo+ with the DJI trained expert delivery, but as a gift.

How would this work?  Is this something I can buy, and then give to someone else?

The recipient lives in Los Angeles area, ZIP code 91011.

Thank you.
2017-7-8
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Also, a quick note regarding this option as a gift ... I would LOVE to be able to tell the recipient at some time in the next couple days, "I have someone coming to deliver you something, they will need about an hour of your time.  They will be arriving at 2p Thursday." (Or something like that.)

Instead of saying, "Here's your gift, now please schedule to receive."  Because I don't know if she will actually go and start the process to have DJI deliver.  She is a photography teacher at a high school, and I think that the DJI Osmo+ will be an excellent addition to both her personal photo/video repertoire as well as to the school's curriculum.  Currently, they are using Nikon DSLR cameras, and also iPhone/Android.

But how awesome would that be for them to ditch the $2000+ Nikon and replace those with DJI Osmo+?

Anyway as much info as you can give me about this particular purchasing option, specifically as a gift, that would be awesome.  I want to make sure that she has a great experience from start to finish.

(I have had a majority of excellent experiences with DJI, but if you check some of my posts, I also have a very bad taste left in my mouth still waiting for my Zenmuse X4S camera to be returned.  And I would definitely want her to have nothing but wonderful experiences with DJI.)

Thanks again for everything.
2017-7-9
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

AAAANNND ... Just received an email saying that it has shipped.  ROCK ON!

Thank you so much, DJI.
2017-7-10
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

paraviz02 Posted at 2017-7-10 12:48
AAAANNND ... Just received an email saying that it has shipped.  ROCK ON!

Thank you so much, DJI.

Ohh whoops, this was posted to wrong thread.  Sorry!
2017-7-10
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Just an update to this, we made the purchase this morning, and it was quite easy to get it all sorted out and scheduled for gift delivery.

Perfect!

And we could have legitimately scheduled it for as soon as today (but we opted for later this week).  That's pretty awesome!
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules