Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark Remote Controller setting.
2474 3 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1aa37bca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1829219 ft
Singapore

Can someone explain what is this slider bar for in the go 4 app for? from the looks of it, it seems to be a maximum setting if slide to the right and minimum setting if slide to the left. But maximum and minimum of what? I must have missed something, I checked the user manual for the controller, but there is no mention as to what is this slided bar in the controller setting for.  Control sensitivity? the trim of the craft?  what?

max and min for?

max and min for?
2017-7-8
Use props
kasei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118399 ft
Germany

I would like to know as well. Havent found anything either yet.If the weather holds i try adjusting it and see what it does.

At first i thought its speed, looked like a speedometer to me.

But you said trim, that could be it as well. I noticed my spark turns slightly right in hover. Thought it was the Wind or a bug in image stabilistaion first.
2017-7-9
Use props
kasei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118399 ft
Germany

it is speed

tested it today in the woods, not the best place to be honest, but came out safe

not sure if i had avoidance system on at the time, but i got about 10km/h with max slider and about 3 km/h in the lower third
2017-7-9
Use props
fans1aa37bca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1829219 ft
Singapore

kasei Posted at 2017-7-9 10:38
it is speed

tested it today in the woods, not the best place to be honest, but came out safe

Thanks so much.  I will test it out today in both regular and sport mode.  I wish DIJ had mentioned about this setting somewhere in their manual.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules