Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Q] Spark automatically taking photos
875 3 2017-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Unknown User
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63615 ft
Hong Kong

After flying my spark (while taking photos and videos using the onscreen control on my Samsung Galaxy S7 connected to my RC) when I check the micro SD card to copy my pictures to my computer, I notice there are a bunch of... well almost burst shots that I don't  recall shooting at all. Even when i turn on gesture mode, I see random pictures of my with my palm out, and since I'm not using the controller, it is doubtful that I'm pressing any buttons for the camera. Does anyone else have any issues similar to this? I have random pictures of my shirt and my arms and myself trying to jedi mind trick the drone.

2017-7-8
Use props
Unknown User
lvl.2
Hong Kong

For example after the wind blew it almost to the wall and the propeller took a chunk out of my nail. I'm holding onto the drone, my other hand isn't even near the controller or the shutter button, but I still end up with this random image.
2017-7-8
Use props
rickysuperdog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929429 ft
Hong Kong

Yes I also found some photos were not taken by anyone but I just trash them. Not a serious problem.
2017-7-9
Use props
Unknown User
lvl.2
Hong Kong

rickysuperdog Posted at 2017-7-9 01:03
Yes I also found some photos were not taken by anyone but I just trash them. Not a serious problem.

Yeah, it's not a serious problem... just worried these are symptoms of a larger problem in the future...

Thanks for the reply.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules