Mavic pro RC stuck in Connecting
3091 4 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPIB0X
lvl.1
Australia

I have spent the last 9 hours researching this problem and I know there are lots of people out there with the same kind of issue but I am hoping to get the attention of DJI staff for help.

Like most others I tried to update firmware through the phone DJI go app (this is my first drone). It got stuck and failed but when I rebooted the drone seemed to fly perfectly fine for a solid 1-2 batteries worth. Then got home and tried to update properly through assistant 2 and the updates work, I can get both firmwares up to 03.0900 but my RC now constantly loses connection mid flight and will not reconnect so my drone is left hovering scarily without a way to bring it down (imagine if I were flying over water!!!?). I tried to factory reset my drone which worked, but my RC always fails no matter what I've tried. I have tried all the guides to linking the RC with c1,2 + shutter and record etc, I've tried multiple cables and USB instead of side of RC, I've tried to set both RC and ac to 03.0800 FW and still get the same lack of connection with RC and drone. I've tried binding and pressing bind button on acc. Tried reinstalling DJI go app and tried aeroplane mode.iv checked to make sure wifi switch wasn't accidentally switched on. I've even tried connecting via wifi and my phone connects but my controller stays in 'connecting' with yellow flashing light on ac. If i do get a connection it loses it very quickly after. I have a mate 9 android device, I have tried flying in an open park where there wouldn't be much interference and I've tried multiple batteries and I'm out of ideas. The drone is 2 days old.

What can I do to fix this, it's an expensive piece of equipment and right now is bricked because of one failed fw update..
2017-7-9
Use props
SPIB0X
lvl.1
Australia

Any one? Even if someone can help me reset to factory default the RC that may help
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Make sure the firmware of the RC and the drone both are up to date, refer to the link below to re-link them again. Besides, it should stay in "connecting" if the wifi switch is switched on.
2017-7-10
Use props
SPIB0X
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks for the reply! I have followed this video and can confirm that the switch is not set to wifi, both are on FW 0900 and it connects sometimes for 5-10mins at the beginning but mid flight will lose connection and will not receive connect again even after restarting.

I am flying outside at a park near my house but is there any chance of interference from that remote a spot?
2017-7-10
Use props
fans75a90045
New
Flight distance : 6178 ft
United States

SPIB0X Posted at 2017-7-10 22:54
Thanks for the reply! I have followed this video and can confirm that the switch is not set to wifi, both are on FW 0900 and it connects sometimes for 5-10mins at the beginning but mid flight will lose connection and will not receive connect again even after restarting.

I am flying outside at a park near my house but is there any chance of interference from that remote a spot?

I have the same issue...won't connect to the RC
2017-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules