Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera Issues
1332 6 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans930d6ae0
New
Portugal

I got my mavic about 3 days ago.
I made my first flights and recorded in 4k30.
I detected a problem with the recording. An interference, or vibration in the images.
What kind of problem is this? Camera or Gimbal?

00:05
00:07
00:08 - Strong vibration

https://youtu.be/E8GQT-YA1Hg

2017-7-9
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Gimbal. If you only see these occasionally then it can usually be chalked up to gusts of wind or sudden course changes, especially when flying in Sports Mode.
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Post 1# is right, I would recommend you check all of the videos, see if they all have this issue or not. Besides, you can do a gimbal calibration.
2017-7-10
Use props
fans930d6ae0
New
Portugal

The problem seems to be solved. I calibrated the gimbal and camera. I changed too video format to PAL. Tks.
Can you help me about flicker and noise?
I was hoping for a better camera
2017-7-11
Use props
fans987d278a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124180 ft
Canada

fans930d6ae0 Posted at 2017-7-11 09:40
The problem seems to be solved. I calibrated the gimbal and camera. I changed too video format to PAL. Tks.
Can you help me about flicker and noise?
I was hoping for a better camera

did you take that little Yellow sticker off the top of the camera? You can see the yellow end tab of sticket hanging over the edge, its tiny but after I pulled it off with tweezers, no more jello effects, other than this, your vids look pretty darn good to me, wind will give you weird movement too, i went into controls & slowed down the control sticks movements, seemd to help too
2017-8-4
Use props
0xJaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65873 ft
Indonesia

i have the same issue.. abnormal vibration when fly
youtube.com/watch?v=lZr__85B2W4
2017-8-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Oxjax - you can also check to ensure yr gimbal plate is properly seated - they have been know to become slightly dislodged and then do not float so well in the rubbers but rather sit against the mavic shell which then transmits all vibrations instead of absorbing them. Have a look at yr gimbal plate where the rubbers are - then look at you videos and see if yrs is the same.
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules