DJI Update P3P You Say You Fixed An Issue With ESC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DJI first off this is not a rant, iam very pleased with the job you have done with the video lag it feels safe to fly again. The point is you state that you have Fixed an issue causing occasional ESC self diagnostic testing failure. The only warning message i have ever had was with the vision position sensor, turned that off and all was well, did the update as instructed and all i had to do was re-link the R/C & A/C not a problem. The very first time i  start the motors all looks good had a good flight with good video and no warnings or problems. The second time with another battery  i get the message ESC Status Error please re start aircraft/ if error persists contact DJI support
and the motors would"nt start? Always use the very latest updates on everything i use includeing my ipad4 mini, so all is running the latest updates. Looked in the app where it says remove all warnings and there is no warning to remove? Turned everything on and off a few times no warning and motors start fly aircraft out 700 meters video refreshes a few times but does it fast with no lag thats a big improvement on the previous firmware flight goes well no problems and fly the battery down to 30% Third battery i get the warning message battery error, never ever had that problem before and all batteries were charged to 100% again looked in the app to remove the warning but there is no warning to remove? Turn everything on and off a few times and the warning has gone flight went well no warnings or problems, all signals were perfect 800 meters out, flew battery down to 30% This aircraft has never been crashed or bumped and never landed hard. My question is are these messages faulse positives as they show up but are never stored in the app.   Hawk.

2017-7-9
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DJI any suggestions please ?
2017-7-10
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DJI i have removed the bit about safety can you please answer me now please
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

I would doubt you are getting a false message. Have you considered any type of calibration to see if you are getting a more accurate reading? Did you power cycle the aircraft?
2017-7-11
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Hi DJI-Mark thanks for your reply, yes i did power cycle the aircraft when i did the update also power cycled the remote to, will do an IMU calibration and see if that helps.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules