668 1 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thought people might find this interesting .
I made a previous post i could not see my iphone screen in sunlight yesterday..
So today i was thinking i have a set of Magicsee M1 goggles in my cupboard.....you can see where this going cant ya..
I have the flymore bundle so have the remote controll..

So switched it all on and got it all connected -----SPARKY > Remote > Phone with DJI app...then turned to MAGICSEE goggels, switched them on and because they android and you download apps onto them, i gave it a bash and from google play store downloaded the DJI app ,connected goggles via WIFI to Spark RC , signed in to DJI on goggles and BINGO
i have full connection through WIRELESS connection ....flew a bit in house to test and all works fine , goggles have android remote controll conected to goggles so with the remote over finger i could controll the DJI app via goggles .....
The only problem is the bloody goggles hurt my nose , so got my diamond file and one of the wifes new washing sponges , tore the scouring part of it  ,glued it  to nose guard and it dont look pretty but does not hurt so much ...my next idea is to mount the goggles on a tripod and use them as a backup in case i cant see on phone again , and can then keep SPARKY in sight too , not to sure of that one yet ..but might be option ..

2017-7-9
Use props
Millo
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

thank you for the information great.
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules