o(^-^)o
sd603
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274465 ft
United States

Natalia,

Here is the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nqliu ... k9R9pXJ_Qhaj1a?dl=0

Note that I looked at the cached video files you had me pull and there is no video of the failed flight.  Note that I was not video recording when the drone crashed.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

sd603 Posted at 2017-7-17 17:13
Natalia,

Here is the link.

Thank you for your information, I have forwarded to data analysis team to figure out the reason of mishap as soon as possible, we will have someone to contact you once it's done, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-17
Use props
sd603
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274465 ft
United States

For the record, DJI is replacing the drone under warranty.  I asked what caused the crash and was simply told motor error.  When I asked on the previous 3 defective units I was told the something similar.

Fingers crossed that 5 times is a charm and I am problem free from this point on...
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

sd603 Posted at 2017-7-21 03:20
For the record, DJI is replacing the drone under warranty.  I asked what caused the crash and was simply told motor error.  When I asked on the previous 3 defective units I was told the something similar.

Fingers crossed that 5 times is a charm and I am problem free from this point on...

I cannot describe how sorry I am to let you have such an unfortunate experience. Hope every will go smoothly from now on. We will keep improving our products to make your experience with us better.
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules