Ongoing Spark Flight Tests
666 3 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGSinSC
lvl.2
United States

[size=14.6667px]I have had the Spark for a few days and continue to flight test......this is with the controller, testing the stability of GPS in a wooded area, the stability of the Spark in flight and how solid does the connection remain between the drone/controller/phone.

[size=14.6667px]I have owned and sold a Phantom 2+ that never had any connection issues......not so with Spark, unfortunately.

[size=14.6667px]Even using the OTG cable, and being less than 200 feet from the drone the Go4 app dropped out......during this flight.

[size=14.6667px]I am happy with the flight stability and the 2 axis gimbal and camera, however......

[size=14.6667px]There is some issue remaining regarding the connectivity of the app and the drone, even when using the controller.

[size=14.6667px]Below is the resultant edited video........I edited out the time it took to re-load the app and start flying again.......during this "outage" the drone stay in place above my home....which is a good thing, providing one has sufficient battery to remain aloft!

[size=14.6667px]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDXw790EPvE[size=14.6667px]

2017-7-9
Use props
bcharleson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 521811 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good inputs. I’ve also seen a few bugs with the DJI GO 4 app, as I am sure many have. With the Phantom feedback you have, it is safe to say the isolation is with the Spark firmware and some bugs need to get worked out.
2017-7-9
Use props
RGSinSC
lvl.2
United States

I would also add that my flight time was around 10 minutes and I have the prop guards installed.

2017-7-9
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

wow nice video!And Beautiful House
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules