Livestreaming Does Not Work Properly
1832 15 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

So I just tried to live stream to Facebook.  All I got was the last 30 seconds and the audio just stuttered the enter time.   Is there a fix for this?  Also, videos do not play back properly on the P4P+... they do the same thing (audio stuttering).  This is all on the P4P+

2017-7-9
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

It also jerks all over the place while live streaming.
2017-7-9
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

Anyone?  Is there a setting I need to tweak somewhere to make this work?  It's a great idea... but doesn't work worth anything.
2017-7-10
Use props
dronestarvision
lvl.1
United States

It doesn't work for me either... I have talked to other that don't have the built-in screen and seem to have no issues. I have a buddy that goes live all the time with his Mavic with no issues, but I can never get it to work on my P4P+
2017-7-10
Use props
jsantacroce\
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

Same here. No go. Tried many different things but just stops and audio just blips. Waiting to hear what if any fix there is. I've seen others do it so either I'm doing something wrong or it has been broken.
2017-7-10
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

I opened a ticket with DJI... all they said as usual is "please show us an example".  Seriously, I don't understand what kind of testing (or lack there of) these things go through before being released to the public.  So now I need to go live stream and post the example somewhere.
2017-7-10
Use props
jsantacroce\
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

I am done being their beta (or alpha tester). I've posted so many examples they don't even look at it. I'm tired of it. If they don't things sort out soon my money is going elsewhere.
2017-7-10
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think I answered my own question as I typed this, but... are you guys referring to the P4P+ ?  Last time I checked on my P4P - it's working ok as long as you're shooting in HD vs 4K.
2017-7-10
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I livestream to Facebook with Litchi and have no issues...
2017-7-10
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

Gulfstream Posted at 2017-7-10 18:46
I think I answered my own question as I typed this, but... are you guys referring to the P4P+ ?  Last time I checked on my P4P - it's working ok as long as you're shooting in HD vs 4K.

Huh... I normally record in 1080.  I wonder if there is a bug when you aren't shooting in 4K it doesn't stream properly?  Or are you saying just the opposite?
2017-7-11
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just the opposite in my case. If I shoot in 4K there are problems. HD is ok
2017-7-11
Use props
dronestarvision
lvl.1
United States

Gulfstream Posted at 2017-7-11 05:39
Just the opposite in my case. If I shoot in 4K there are problems. HD is ok

So are you saying if you switch from 4k to HD you are able to do Facebook live or other live streaming? I am OK if this is a fix action because I just want to be able to live stream.
2017-7-11
Use props
dronestarvision
lvl.1
United States

I just tried taking my video setting all the way down to 720p and no change on my P4P+ live streaming issues. I even run a test in 5.8Ghz with my phone as my wifi on 2.4Ghz. The live feed usually doesn't even show up on FB for about 45 seconds after I go live. When it finally shows up it just constantly spools and says live feed was interrupted. I am at a loss and I wish DJI would at least respond and acknowledge they have an issue with the P4P+ remote with built in screen.
2017-7-11
Use props
byronbigrims
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341962 ft
United States

I also had the same issues with p4p plus it's has sum to with the built in controller, you are not able to properly update the Facebook apps etc.... I sent my drone back for this problem and they gave me a full refund and I ordered the p4p with out the built in display this time
2017-7-11
Use props
dronestarvision
lvl.1
United States

Update for me... I ended up getting a smoking deal on a brand new GL300F remote without the built in screen. Once I updated the remote to the latest firmware and linked it do my P4P drone I had no issues with live streaming. This does not fix the fact that live streaming does not work with my P4P+ GL300E remote with built in screen. DJI needs to fix this problem with a software update or go back to the drawing board with their built in Android device. If it is software, cool fix it! If it is a hardware issue, than replace all of the remotes. We all paid good money for this remote!

Sad that I have to buy another remote to troubleshoot DJI's problem. You know it is a problem DJI, so why don't you come out and admit it instead of telling people to send in videos of them trying to live stream. SMH!!!
2017-7-15
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

So if I were to buy a remote without the built in screen, is there a way I can still do HDMI/DVI out to a large screen TV while using the iPad to fly?
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules