Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danangvai
New
Flight distance : 341 ft
Indonesia

hello there
i have some problem to connect my DJI spark to my phone
i have hold power button until sound beep twice but wifi cant appear in my phone
i must hold until beep three times that wifi can found in my phone
so i always reset(beep 3) every i fly
whats the problem ?

please help me
thanks

2017-7-9
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

try disabling your phones wifi  and enabling it back.. sometimes it helps.
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What mobile device you're using for Spark? Did you try another one to see whether it can pick up the WiFi properly?
2017-7-10
Use props
fansaa8bf5e0
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue. Iphone 7.
I have the combo, after every flight, when I want to access the drone (to get the video from the card) I have to reset the drone, otherwise it does't appear on my phones wifi list.

2017-7-10
Use props
fans35aa78bb
New
Flight distance : 486 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue here. For every flight I have to reset the spark WiFi before my google pixel can see the it WiFi. I try with an iPhone 6s too. I have refreshed the firmware and yet still not fixed!
2017-7-10
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

fansaa8bf5e0 Posted at 2017-7-10 05:28
I have the same issue. Iphone 7.
I have the combo, after every flight, when I want to access the drone (to get the video from the card) I have to reset the drone, otherwise it does't appear on my phones wifi list.

Same with me...every time...every time...also won't auto connect to remote, although it came with my Fly More Combo when I switch back and forth between phone and controller, I can see the RC wifi, but the Spark doesn't match up to it.  Each time I have to do the beep, beep, beep thing with the help of the DJIGo4 App to match up...

Bit of a delay, not a huge issue, but would rather the Spark know if I connect to the RC, it should just connect and be ready to fly.  If I want to connect only via phone mode, I'd see the need to hold the start button to "flip" it to phone mode, etc.  

Could be improved with the next firmware update?  When is that, I wonder?  
2017-7-10
Use props
fansaa8bf5e0
lvl.1
United States

Cravenfan Posted at 2017-7-10 06:55
Same with me...every time...every time...also won't auto connect to remote, although it came with my Fly More Combo when I switch back and forth between phone and controller, I can see the RC wifi, but the Spark doesn't match up to it.  Each time I have to do the beep, beep, beep thing with the help of the DJIGo4 App to match up...

Bit of a delay, not a huge issue, but would rather the Spark know if I connect to the RC, it should just connect and be ready to fly.  If I want to connect only via phone mode, I'd see the need to hold the start button to "flip" it to phone mode, etc.  

Same exactly with me
2017-7-10
Use props
Adomolis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219219 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Guys please search the forum before creating new threads. This is a well known issue:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-100550-1-1.html

2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules