Spak fell out of the sky
1146 4 2017-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R3V3N4N7
New
Flight distance : 5141 ft
United States

Tonight I was showing the Spark off to some friends when it all of a sudden came crashing down. When it crashed on the deck the battery disconnected from the Spark. Everything looked fine nothing broken. Tried to recconect the battery but it will no longer stay latched on to the drone. I don't know why it crashed. I looked at the log and everything was fine. Battery was over 70 percent charged one it crashed. I started a support ticket hopefully DJI can figure out why this happened and I can get a replacement Spark soon.
2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry to hear about the crash.
Since you've contacted support via e-mail, they will help you follow up the case. As you mentioned, it cannot stay on when inserting the battery, we do suggest you to send it in. Please sync your flight records via dji go 4 as well.

2017-7-10
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This isn't the first case of the missing battery clip, i saw a kid on youtube experience the same thing. He took off, was in the air a few seconds and it just cut off and dropped about 1floor. When he inspected his spark and battery the little clip that locks it onto the spark was missing on one side. I would suggest everyone check these are there before using the battery.
2017-7-12
Use props
BriRi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1538845 ft
United States

Malakai_UK Posted at 2017-7-12 00:16
This isn't the first case of the missing battery clip, i saw a kid on youtube experience the same thing. He took off, was in the air a few seconds and it just cut off and dropped about 1floor. When he inspected his spark and battery the little clip that locks it onto the spark was missing on one side. I would suggest everyone check these are there before using the battery.

Mine crashed just like this also. Both battery clips were present. Drone ended up in lake and is lost.
2017-7-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

A lot of dji drones battery on impact pops out I wouldn't think that was it.

If you want you could upload your log to link below, and some might help giving you a better understanding of what might have happened.

Just click on link and follow instructions, come back here and post the link.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules