Fleet update
2130 3 2015-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

spent a few hours today relaxing and rebuilding ( i relax when i build !) sometimes prefer building to flying actually

anyway, i decide to change a few things on my 550 & 450 EXT E800.

F550

I had a H3-2d spare from a phantom 2 i sold so i decided to fit it to my 550 running the new E310 kit. I also wanted to fit a BTU and Mini IOSD , and 600mw immersion Tx. This is where the aeroXcraft landing gear comes into its own for versatility...love it. all worked out really well and im delighted with the result. having the Vtx underneath and within the protected area of the skids is good. pic is super.

F40 EXT E800 aka the beast !

Had a similar plan in mind for that, as i wanted more versatility. my aim was to be able to hang a gimbal or a gopro on its own ( for stills ). the current landing gear didnt hack it so i fitted .....you guessed it.....an aeroXcraft !

the aeroxcraft allowed me to utilise their own rail mount and to this i added the gopro bracket on one side, and the gimbal rail attachment on the other. The gimbal im using is the walkera 3 axis. it has a quick release pin and sliding rail mount for easy removal. love the design of it.  I threw away the walkera controller ( junk ) and have modified the gimbal to be controlled by the superb centerpiece controller from phobotic.
the aeroxcraft rail mount allows me to mount the gopro bracket on one side and the walkera rail mount on the other side, so when i want the gopro on it i just whip off the walkera and turn the aeroxcraft ril mount around. I can do the swap in uner a minute. love it !

while it was on the bench, i also moved the LED to the little holder on the landing gear and tidied up the cabling.
having the aeroXcraft landing gear also allows me to carry the lipo at the back and so keep my 450 balanced, depending on whether the gopro or gimbal is slung upfront.

happy with my evenings work, unfortunately too dark to fly now, but tomorrow is another day.

i will let the pics fill in the gaps....enjoy.   

IMG_1901.JPG
IMG_1902.JPG
IMG_1900.JPG
IMG_1899.JPG
IMG_1898.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1895.JPG
IMG_1894.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1892.JPG
IMG_1891.JPG
IMG_1890.JPG
IMG_1889.JPG
IMG_1887.JPG
IMG_1888.JPG
IMG_1886.JPG
2015-3-19
Use props
jammospiers
lvl.1

United Kingdom

the led module is supposed to fit sideways and facing down but still looks good how yours is setup.
2015-3-21
Use props
uhayat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191421 ft
Pakistan

Excellent builds, high quality workmanship.
2015-7-9
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

uhayat@hotmail. Posted at 2015-7-10 06:37
Excellent builds, high quality workmanship.

Yep, I agree!
2015-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules