Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Q] OTG cable with remote locking camera mode?
757 3 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Unknown User
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63615 ft
Hong Kong

So this was odd, I was trying an OTG dongle with a micro USB cable to my galaxy s7. The phone was set to airplane mode. Was hoping to get some added height to my flight or just not have the video screen freeze and get locked out. But, for some reason it would only use the camera to take pictures. I couldn't even swap to video mode. Tried pressing the buttons on the RC remote, but still after reviewing the SD card there was no video during that time. Anyone have a similar experience or know why?
Screenshot_20170710-135407.png
2017-7-10
Use props
fans9ff6d142
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64865 ft
United States

That's because you're still in gesture mode. See the icon next to question mark above the map with arms raised up? Tap this button and change it to Normal and you should be able to take video.
2017-7-10
Use props
Unknown User
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63615 ft
Hong Kong

fans9ff6d142 Posted at 2017-7-10 06:50
That's because you're still in gesture mode. See the icon next to question mark above the map with arms raised up? Tap this button and change it to Normal and you should be able to take video.

Thanks! hmm that's... pretty odd. I guess because i started it palm launch with no remote, and without turning it off I had decided to setup the remote.

Thanks!!
2017-7-10
Use props
fans9ff6d142
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64865 ft
United States

Unknown User Posted at 2017-7-10 07:41
Thanks! hmm that's... pretty odd. I guess because i started it palm launch with no remote, and without turning it off I had decided to setup the remote.

Thanks!!

That's exactly what happened. When you launched with palm it will stay in gesture until you get out of it with remote to normal.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules