Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused and unpleasant experience.
Could you happen to provide the case number to me? I would like to check the status and try my best to help you out.
2017-7-10
Use props
Fordzilla
Banned
Canada

2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologize for the slow replacement process, I've checked the case, the battery has been shipped on 7th, July. You will receive it very soon, I have PM you the shipping label, please check.
2017-7-12
Use props
Fordzilla
Banned
Canada

2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fordzilla Posted at 2017-7-12 08:44
I know the battery has been shipped.  I have the shipping label.  My issue is the time and number of calls it took for me to make this happen.  Your webpage states 7-10 days, I could even understand say 3 weeks due to international shipping etc... But the length of time it took for you to handle my dead battery warranty is absolutely disgusting.

Sincerely sorry for the delay in the whole process, we care much about your feedback on our product and service, I’ve transferred your feedback to the supervisor, will keep improving to make your experience with us better. Sorry again for the trouble you have been casued.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules