Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wrong video time stamp (1-1-1904) on Spark
1677 7 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EvdD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96529 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dear DJI
My Spark (Combi, only used with RC) reports the correct timestamp on photo's, but a wrong video stamp (set to 1-1-1904)
Someone reported on this forum this problem for the Mavix (Date something 1951) could solved by set time and date of an android-phone manualy to an odd date, and then reset back to current.
So i did and noticed first it worked; videostamp was now to some odd date somewhere in 2016, just as I set it in my phone.
Then I returned it back to "automatically use the righ date and time" in my Samsung S7 Edge and.... the problem was back; video again 1-1-1904...

Second problem, perhaps related to the datestap error; after every flight with some photo's en video taken, one or more MP4's were broken and not usable.
I tested the SD card fully with write I/O but no error found, and used some other cards wich I use without problems for my Osmo+'s but the problem stay's.

DJI, can you help me please?

Kindest regards,
Elco van den Donker

2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the experience with our product, would you happen to upload several video to Dropbox and post the link here? Have you tried different player? I will feedback this concern to our engineer for analysis, appreciate your cooperation.
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

In addition, would you please connect the drone to a PC with assistant 2 installed, then export the data from black box, which is very helpful for us to locate the problem.
Appreciate your support!
2017-7-12
Use props
EvdD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96529 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It seems to be a Lightroom issue together with Spark.
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EvdD Posted at 2017-7-22 01:49
It seems to be a Lightroom issue together with Spark.

How about playing the video with other programs? Is the date correct?
It the problem persists, please reply the post on 2# and 3# at your most convenience. Thanks.
2017-7-23
Use props
thekingjunior
New
Australia

Got the same problem, capture date etc is all fine in the finder (Mac), but Lightroom gives it a wrong timestamp
2017-8-9
Use props
fans0c998b6c
New
Flight distance : 132769 ft
Poland

Hi all.
I have the same problem with some videos.
2017-9-2
Use props
kev001
lvl.2
Flight distance : 251778 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue .. very annoying as all videos are put in the wrong folder
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules