How to return?
897 2 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colbymcclain
lvl.1
United States

I bought the Spark Combo and hate it! The remote control keeps losing connection with the aircraft and its not even that far of a distance! I have tried turning off wifi, bluetooth, and even placced device into airplane mode. Tried using iphone 7, galaxy s8, even tried both devices connected via cable and still crap. Also, there is a huge delay/choppyness and the battery is no where near 16 minutes. Dealing with DJI getting a refund seems impossible. I have emailed them, called them, filled out multiple forms, and they never reply back to get a shipping label. I am kind of scared to send them the drone because they probably won't refund me. Makes me want to never do business with them ever again if this is how they treat their customers. I just tried calling them and they're currently having technical difficulties. UGH!
2017-7-11
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stay on top of them...I believe that there is only a 7 day window for refund returns
2017-7-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We’re deeply sorry about to hear about your experience.
Just to verify, did you get a reply from support? How about the status now?
If no, please provide us your ticket number so we can escalate it with support and help you follow up the case.
2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules