3734 44 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jcrod_73 Posted at 2017-7-20 17:38
How do i go about getting a refund??

Just checked your case, Evelyn is following it now, she sent you an email today, please check it , should you have any further questions, you can reply her email directly.
2017-7-21
Use props
jcrod_73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43284 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-21 00:10
Just checked your case, Evelyn is following it now, she sent you an email today, please check it , should you have any further questions, you can reply her email directly.

OK, so very disappointing!! First, I received the replacement drone today (after waiting a MONTH) and it was a refurbished one!! So I owned a $500 brand new device for a week? Secondly, I did not get a replacement SD card which should have been sent as well. I KNEW the result was going to be this way. SERIOUSLY WTF DJI?? How can I get a refund please??
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jcrod_73 Posted at 2017-8-7 20:08
OK, so very disappointing!! First, I received the replacement drone today (after waiting a MONTH) and it was a refurbished one!! So I owned a $500 brand new device for a week? Secondly, I did not get a replacement SD card which should have been sent as well. I KNEW the result was going to be this way. SERIOUSLY WTF DJI?? How can I get a refund please??

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Would you please post some pictures that can prove the drone is refurbished?  And the serial number as well? We will help to look into firstly, thanks.
2017-8-7
Use props
jcrod_73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43284 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-7 23:09
Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Would you please post some pictures that can prove the drone is refurbished?  And the serial number as well? We will help to look into firstly, thanks.

I sent an email to Evelyn & Marquez with all the detailed information.  This is past the point of an unpleasant experience.
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jcrod_73 Posted at 2017-8-8 12:06
I sent an email to Evelyn & Marquez with all the detailed information.  This is past the point of an unpleasant experience.

Okay, they'll follow your case and reply your email since you've sent the details to them. Sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules