Before you buy.
595 0 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Resqme49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8773 ft
United States

Something to think about. I really enjoyed my phantom 3 standard until I had some range issues that got to the point of sending it in. My drone was only 4 months old and in great condition with very low hours on it. ( maybe 6 battery changes ). They deemed it was a manufactured defect and replaced it with a "refurbished" unit. This drone I received back was covered in dust and some type of an oily grease that just smeared. I cleaned it off thinking what happened to my drone, when I realized it wasn't the one I sent in. After a few hours ( no exaggeration ) on the phone, today I finally got to the escalations department where I was told that its in their policy and I essentially need to deal with it. I am pretty mad that I just paid $500 for a brand new drone that had a defect and am now given a well used, previously broken, dirty drone that nobody can tell me what broke and what they replaced, let alone how many hours are on it. I feel taken for $500. I didn't pay that much to end up with a beat up broken ( now fixed ) drone that who knows happened to it or how it was treated. I do not feel safe flying this drone. I would understand totally if my drone was older when I sent it in, but it was brand new. I feel this is still unresolved and do not feel good about this companies practice or their backing of their own products in general. Just doesn't sit right.
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules