What are you guys using the customizable button on the remote for?
3828 10 2017-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karlito
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139948 ft
Canada

So far i have mine set to land and take off as that is a reason I know I would need to touch the screen but I wondered what some other people where using it for a why?  I only have like 6 flights in so far so maybe someone who has flown way more has found something more beneficial.

Oh and am I the only one that is VERY happy with what this little machine can do??
2017-7-11
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I use mine to point the camera down, for quick top-down shots. Given how clumsy I am in pressing the custom button when I want to take a photo, it's probably a bad idea for me to map mine to land
2017-7-11
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

No your not the only one who is happy. The happy ones, the majority I would say, are out having fun with it. It is always the ones with issues who are VERY vocal about it on forums. Thats not to say they dont have legitimate issues, just that you will see way more complaints than compliments.
2017-7-11
Use props
Konstantinos_an
Banned
Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-12
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Every time I restart the drone and connect it to the controller it forgets the custom function button settings, anyone having same issue.... Im on the iPhone 6 plus
2017-7-12
Use props
Karlito
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139948 ft
Canada

Ken-W Posted at 2017-7-11 21:18
I use mine to point the camera down, for quick top-down shots. Given how clumsy I am in pressing the custom button when I want to take a photo, it's probably a bad idea for me to map mine to land

Really good point...the option to just set it to point down is one of them?
2017-7-12
Use props
fans9ff6d142
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64865 ft
United States

Bradders Posted at 2017-7-12 02:56
Every time I restart the drone and connect it to the controller it forgets the custom function button settings, anyone having same issue.... Im on the iPhone 6 plus

Are you using OTG cable? I have the same issue when connected with OTG but wifi seems fine.
2017-7-12
Use props
ArthurL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 784669 ft
Malaysia

Bradders Posted at 2017-7-12 02:56

Same goes to mine, I have to set it always whenever I restart the drone
2017-7-12
Use props
kasei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118399 ft
Germany

Karlito Posted at 2017-7-12 05:56

its a fullup/fulldown switch. every time you press it it changes

i have that on my custom bumper, use it so i dont have to scroll all the way up or down depends wheres the gimbal at.

the Fn sutom facebutton i use for exposure lock.

anything else isnt really that important to me.
i will always land and takeoff manual, its just more fun. (maybe some day just to see how it performs)
i dont need the map/liveviewswitch because im not that far away
the camerasettings etc arent really that much faster to get to, ill like more options there.
A button combo would be awesome. (press Fn-bumper and scroll for +/- EV,ISO etc)
2017-7-12
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Karlito Posted at 2017-7-12 05:56

yep. one of several options
2017-7-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

AE Lock/Unlock - Camera Forward/Down
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced