Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RTH Altitude- Meters or Feet
1716 6 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rixxie33
lvl.2
United States

I am in biginer mode- Changed setting to feet- So 98 feet both up and out- thats good-

BUT- the RTH appears to be still in metric number- is ther no way to change the RTH to feet-

I cant find a way- or will it only change to feet when off beginer mode?
2017-7-12
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Beginner or any other mode will have nothing to do with it - some times some of us have found that we need to put the information in more than once _ weird i know - but for example my yaw settings i had to redo quite a few times before it stuck in the app - try set yr settings again to ft and see what happens.
2017-7-12
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

BUT- the RTH appears to be still in metric number- is ther no way to change the RTH to feet-

No, there's no way to change it to feet; you'll just have to do the multiply-by-three thing to get a rough estimate of what it represents in feet.
2017-7-12
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

recheck that setting
2017-7-12
Use props
Car147
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180351 ft
United Kingdom

Tried that myself as I use imperial settings on mine, yet RTH alt remains metric. No big deal, but just not possible for some reason.
2017-7-12
Use props
CharlieFliesDro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36148 ft
United States

Setting are in Metrics   (Built in China) Just time 3...... 50 meters 150 ft Roughly

Please don't Panic when you push the RTH button while flying at say 90ft and Notice Mavic pop up to 150ft while returning home
.........and in the controller setting (RC)  the CSC setting (pull both stick downward shuts off all motors)
should be set in an" Emergence condition" NOT " Any time"
also Controller (RC) Loss of signal .. you'll want that in" RTH" not" Hover" or "Landing"
Flying over Water.? Below 60ft Turn off your DPS (downward position sensor)

And Never Ever Try to Fly with less then 20% battery Life
................................mytwocents.......................C

2017-7-12
Use props
Rixxie33
lvl.2
United States

Tealk Posted at 2017-7-12 08:39
recheck that setting
http://fromwhereidrone.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/General-Settings-DJI-Go-App-Drone-1024x576.jpg[/img]

why cant I find that measurement unit again- it has disappeared?
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules