15153 11 2017-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JWVideo
New
Flight distance : 44925 ft
United States

Hello all,

I've got a client shoot coming up with my Mavic in which I'd like to be able to provide them with a monitor from which to view what the Mavic is seeing in real time so they feel confident that we are getting the shots they want. As it stands, I'm not aware of any way to do that without having them stand over my shoulder all day, which doesn't sound ideal for either of us.

Any suggestions or workarounds you've encountered would be greatly appreciated. Thannks!
2017-7-12
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121460 ft
Ireland

Live youtube? create a new account that no one else would be watching and stream to it. but then you need a live network connection on your phone/tablet.
2017-7-12
Use props
JWVideo
New
Flight distance : 44925 ft
United States

Unfortunately a lot of the footage will be in rural Wisconsin. Not usually reliable for signal.
2017-7-12
Use props
V_kingo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

I think solution is a 2nd slave controller with Ipad or transmit live via facebook or Youtube.
2017-7-12
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Facebook live?
2017-7-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

If you are flying in LOS, you can fly with the contorller and link an IPAD PRO thru the USB so they can see it live and then play it back for them.
2017-7-12
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

dji goggles?
2017-7-27
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Can you  just mirror it to another device?
2017-7-27
Use props
egmedia
lvl.1
Germany

hey there

i've just seen an app called "drone director" that has a partnering app "copilot for DJI mavic ..." that seems to exactly match your needs.

did not load it myself plus reviews are somewhat mixed but 20 bucks might be worth a try for you. ;)

ciao
elmar
2017-7-27
Use props
Mavicator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 129583 ft
United States

Get a screen mirroring app - a sender for your device connected to the RC and a receiver for the client device.  Connect the two devices with something like Wifi Direct, or by setting up one as a hotspot.  I do this with my android tablet connected to the Mavic and stream to my Moverio goggles, but any other android device will do.  The Moverios have a Miracast receiver built-in.  I put a screen mirroring app on the tablet, connect the two and away I go.
2017-7-27
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8477969 ft
United States

If you download litchi app there is the litchi Vue app that you can use to mirror the image onto a second device however it requires connection to the same wifi network.  There is a charge for the litchi app about $20 plus I think about $5 for the litchi vue app.  Good luck!  Let us know what you end up with and how it turns out.
2017-7-27
Use props
4Pro_Moverio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3537228 ft
United States

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-7-27 19:38
If you download litchi app there is the litchi Vue app that you can use to mirror the image onto a second device however it requires connection to the same wifi network.  There is a charge for the litchi app about $20 plus I think about $5 for the litchi vue app.  Good luck!  Let us know what you end up with and how it turns out.

Luv it, Mavic 3 here, Pro controller.
Trying Vue now, have litchi!
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules