7454 81 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byrd's Loft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48320 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-7-18 04:50
Thank you for the details, I have reported it to engineers.

Another day, another disconnect...
The temperature is hot here today (94F with full sun) and my flight didn't even last a full 3 minutes before disconnecting.  I was on the OTG cable (Android) so I reset all systems without it and the AC would not reconnect with the RC.  I took all devices into mu automobile and turned on the air conditioning to cool the AC.  Within a few moments and after additional power resets, the AC did reconnect to the RC with the Go4 app showing 'go fly'.  I took it back outside the vehicle and set it down to see if it would actually fly, but within 60 seconds, and without even starting the motors, the AC disconnected again and would not reconnect.  

The most recent black box and flight data is in dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ixy08 ... -Og2ixpyXbbWta?dl=0

I realize you have stated that an official release FW is coming next week, but this is clearly a thermal issue and I cannot comprehend how a FW update will remedy such a thermal problem.  Please relay to me the results from engineering of the previous two data submissions I provided along with DJI's assessment of today's Spark failure.

DJI: I am attempting to be helpful to the overall Spark user community and to DJI by participating here and providing all the requested data but honestly my patience is running low(and I would like some firm answers from DJI with details confirming what is broken with the Spark and how DJI will remedy it so I can trust the AC to fly it.
2017-7-21
Use props
fansaceb65f1
New
Flight distance : 68638 ft
United States

Matioupi Posted at 2017-7-13 08:33
I did a few more testing on the ground (not flown yet) and here are my finding :

this update does not solve anything about my capability to use the system (AC+RC+Phone) in non OTG mode.

dji just had me send my standard 3 drone to them.. they went thru the motions the  WHEN I UNPACKAGED THE DRONE IT WASNT TOUCHED.. EXTREMELY  POOR SERVICE.. YOU SEE THEY REALIZED THESE DRONES KNOWING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO PARTNER WITH FCC. THEN AFTER PEOPLE SPENT ALL THIS MONEY.. THE FCC STEPS IN AND THEN DJI PUT OUT FIRMWARE THAT BRICKED EVERYONE IN MY AREAS DRONES.
THIS IS CHINA MAN... THEIR FORUMS AREAS HAVE RED WARNING ABOUT CERIFICATES AND THINGS DONT WORK UNTIL YOU GO THRU ROUTINES THAT WERE SEAMLESS.
THEN YOU GOT THOSE WHO POST DRONE VIDEOS OF THESE IDIOTAS FLYING DRONES ON FINALE APPROACH PATTERANS THINKING AND VOICING IT'S CRAZY ... DANGEROUS AND THESE MENTAL DEVIATES JUST GO ABOUT LIFE BEING NO BRAINERS WITHOUT HAVING ANY VALUE ON LIFE.. JUST THAT THEY CAN FLY AND VIDEO BECASUE ITS A COOL THING AS TO DO IN AMERICA SEE HOW STUPID ONE CAN ACT. TO GET THE LADIES TO LAUGH MAKING AMERICA LOOK LIKE NOTHING BUT STUPID IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOTS BECASUE THE GOVERNMENT LETS IDIOTS LIKE THOSE ON YOUTUBE.. THAT POST JUST BECASUE IT MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE SOMEONE...
COUNTLESS UNSAFE PERSONS  WITH A FLYING DEVICE THAT THE PERSON AT THE CONTROLS SHOULD BE JAILED FOR FILMING ON YOUTUBE DANGEROUS ACTS DEALING WITH ANY AIRCRAFT APPROACH PASTTERNS.
IN THE FUTURE,USE RESPONSIBLE PILOTS WILL BE MADE TO  JUMP THROUGH HOOPS JUST TO OWN AND FLY ANY DRONE IN THE FUTURE.
ONCE POLICE AND FIRE GET INTO THE PICTURE.. ALL INDIVIDUALS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FLY DRONES ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE DEEP RURAL AREAS
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules