603 4 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Looking forward to seeing how these little fellas work out shipping early.

https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... filters-accessories
2017-7-13
Use props
fans9ff6d142
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64865 ft
United States

Interested in feedback but seeing how it installed in the video not sure how it manages to stay in place without falling off.
2017-7-13
Use props
PolarProSupport
lvl.2

United States

fans9ff6d142 Posted at 2017-7-13 10:06
Interested in feedback but seeing how it installed in the video not sure how it manages to stay in place without falling off.

The filters attached to the gimbal using a couple of small tabs at the back that grab onto some slots built into the gimbal itself.  Tension does the rest.  Unfortunately we did discover a bit of an issue with the first generation of these filters, so for the time being we have taken them off the market.  A redesign is underway and we anticipate a re-release soon.  I have not been provided information yet on how the new design will work in terms of attachment to the gimbal, but we were not seeing any filters fall off the drones during the time folks were using them, even in sport mode.

- Oliver from PolarPro
2017-7-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

PolarProSupport Posted at 2017-7-27 13:56
The filters attached to the gimbal using a couple of small tabs at the back that grab onto some slots built into the gimbal itself.  Tension does the rest.  Unfortunately we did discover a bit of an issue with the first generation of these filters, so for the time being we have taken them off the market.  A redesign is underway and we anticipate a re-release soon.  I have not been provided information yet on how the new design will work in terms of attachment to the gimbal, but we were not seeing any filters fall off the drones during the time folks were using them, even in sport mode.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Yeah unfortunately I did have a problem with mine, gimbal overload, but PP have been very generous and forthcoming about it, I'm looking forward to new ones coming soon..
2017-7-27
Use props
PolarProSupport
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-27 14:24
Yeah unfortunately I did have a problem with mine, gimbal overload, but PP have been very generous and forthcoming about it, I'm looking forward to new ones coming soon..

We really appreciate how understanding everyone has been while we work to make the filters available again.  We're definitely eager to get them back out there so everyone can get to shooting.  Thanks for supporting our brand!
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules