Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping support: terrible
12Next >
3365 42 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svander
New
Flight distance : 40768 ft
United States

I placed an order with DJI for a Spark via web. It's shipping via FedEx. The unit is Not cheap so I understand the need for signature confirmation but I am employed full time and I can't just hang around the house on a weekday to sign for it.

DJI has set up their shipments with FedEx in such a way that us as recipients cannot make changes to the Agilent such as have it forwarded to a FedEx Office center for pick up - I have one near my house that's open 24 hours a day so having it dropped off there would be ideal.

There's no number to call DJI to request this and the chat folks are completely useless.

I will not be purchasing any more DJI products until this is addressed and fixed.
2017-7-13
Use props
sagigeva
lvl.1
Flight distance : 576319 ft
United States

Agreed, and annoyed with the same problem. Many issues with DJI customer support and their products overall.
2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

svander, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience, would you please provide me the order number? I will contact Sales Team to get it addressed for you as soon as possible.
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sagigeva Posted at 2017-7-14 18:00
Agreed, and annoyed with the same problem. Many issues with DJI customer support and their products overall.

I'm sorry that you have the same problem, have you got your package? if not, please leave me with your order number, thanks.
We are working hard to improve our product and service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-7-20
Use props
fans1bc81f59
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19488 ft
United States

i ordered a Spark Combo and extra battery yesterday. Today the website states order is shipped. I have not received any tracking number. Does DJI send shipment information via email?
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1bc81f59 Posted at 2017-8-1 08:45
i ordered a Spark Combo and extra battery yesterday. Today the website states order is shipped. I have not received any tracking number. Does DJI send shipment information via email?

Please provide your order number to me, I will help to check the status.
2017-8-1
Use props
fans1bc81f59
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19488 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-1 19:33
Please provide your order number to me, I will help to check the status.

Arrives tomorrow!
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

That's great, hope you have a good time on flying.
Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-8-2
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199554 ft
United States

same frustrating situation here

So i order a couple $10 new mavic props. Received my confirmation last night, to my surprise a $10 item also has a signature requirement. No big deal i will call fedex and have them hold it for pick and sign for it. (DJI gets there signature i get my package) It was not in there system so i had to call back today. Its now in Fedex system so i called. Nope additional restrictions are in place on the package. I cannot  have the package held at a location for a signature. Spoke with Fedex about the package due to arrive at my house tomorrow which like most i will be at work Monday through Friday and work over a hour away from my house. Fedex informed me its a simple phone call to the sender. Ha ha ya right !!! Been at it all day. Only real time support is tech support. They cant help. Chat says that is after sale item and i must email them which takes one to two business days. what is coming tomorrow? the package who wont  be at my  house me. Can i pick up the package no not with the restriction places on by DJI. can i contact them for help yes but not for days. what is coming tomorrow??? i hope my point is understood this is a exercise in futility. I have no idea how to get this item? i can not take a day off for a $10 item. they will not deliver on Saturday. I cant sign for it at a fedex location. I cant contact DJI in real time
2017-10-18
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-10-18 09:11
same frustrating situation here

So i order a couple $10 new mavic props. Received my confirmation last night, to my surprise a $10 item also has a signature requirement. No big deal i will call fedex and have them hold it for pick and sign for it. (DJI gets there signature i get my package) It was not in there system so i had to call back today. Its now in Fedex system so i called. Nope additional restrictions are in place on the package. I cannot  have the package held at a location for a signature. Spoke with Fedex about the package due to arrive at my house tomorrow which like most i will be at work Monday through Friday and work over a hour away from my house. Fedex informed me its a simple phone call to the sender. Ha ha ya right !!! Been at it all day. Only real time support is tech support. They cant help. Chat says that is after sale item and i must email them which takes one to two business days. what is coming tomorrow? the package who wont  be at my  house me. Can i pick up the package no not with the restriction places on by DJI. can i contact them for help yes but not for days. what is coming tomorrow??? i hope my point is understood this is a exercise in futility. I have no idea how to get this item? i can not take a day off for a $10 item. they will not deliver on Saturday. I cant sign for it at a fedex location. I cant contact DJI in real time

OMG i followed back were this thread came from - DJI Service Forum. Wow what a depressing place. so many issues. so like i thought i am just talking to myself. only have a few hours and then i can not make any changes. the item will placed on the truck and i can not change anything after that point. then the repeat deliver attempt followed by the item being sent back. i get to then go back and forth with DJI on who is at fault. ultimately calling my bank and start a charge back. fun stuff.  i tried again with Fedex. below is the conversation. they will not call them

Chat Started: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 11:38:36 (-0500)Chat Origin: VA US DOMAgent Stacey D( 0s ) Stacey D: Hello, matt. Thank you for visiting fedex.com. I will be happy to assist you.
( 1m 2s ) matt: great. i would like to have the package held at a fedex location for pick up given i have to sign for it. Like you i have to work during the day
( 1m 21s ) Stacey D: 41350553
This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number
( 2m 11s ) matt: 41350553xxxx
( 4m 48s ) matt: that one work for you?
( 6m 8s ) matt: hello?
( 8m 2s ) Stacey D: Hello, matt. Thank you for visiting fedex.com. I will be happy to assist you.
( 8m 2s ) matt: anyone there?
( 8m 15s ) Stacey D: Sorry about that disconnect, I still have all the information.
( 8m 26s ) matt: do we need to start over?
( 9m 11s ) matt: ok
( 9m 13s ) Stacey D: Unfortunately per restrictions from your shipper you are unable to request for the Hold a FedEx location yourself. You must speak to the shipper to have the shipment authorized to be held for pickup.

I have a better chance at hitting the lottery i think then this actuallyy happening

( 11m 16s ) matt: yes i am having dificultly in that regards. They only reply by email. i tried there california office but only tech support. I could call there main office but i dont speak Mandarin or Cantonese chines
( 11m 58s ) matt: Doese Fedex have a contact number for them?
( 12m 22s ) matt: its from DJI they are a big company
( 12m 42s ) matt: sad thing its a $10 item
( 13m 21s ) Stacey D: I apolgoize, no, we do not have a contact phone number to provide you for the shipper.
( 14m 44s ) matt: if i ship something i have a account and a phone number how can they ship thousands of packages and have no contact number?
( 19m 45s ) Stacey D: I didn't state they didn't have a contact phone number, I stated I do not have one to provide to you.
( 20m 0s ) Stacey D: Their account information is secured by us.
( 23m 58s ) matt: can you call them and have them call me at 734-891-xxxx. thank you i appreciate it
( 27m 53s ) Stacey D: Unfortunately no. Is there anything else I can assist you with matt?

well i tried to have them call. that was a long shot but given after hours spent with DJI i Zero results.

Who thinks this stuff up? why do they make it this hard? How many people actual would sit around all day (even if the could) waiting for a $10 item.

Why is it impossible to talk to someone at DJI about this?
Quote of the day from DJI - i understand the situation but there is nothing i can do about it you have to email support and wait to hear back. you try and be proactive and take care of the situation but what a waste

2017-10-18
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-10-18 11:26
OMG i followed back were this thread came from - DJI Service Forum. Wow what a depressing place. so many issues. so like i thought i am just talking to myself. only have a few hours and then i can not make any changes. the item will placed on the truck and i can not change anything after that point. then the repeat deliver attempt followed by the item being sent back. i get to then go back and forth with DJI on who is at fault. ultimately calling my bank and start a charge back. fun stuff.  i tried again with Fedex. below is the conversation. they will not call them

Chat Started: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 11:38:36 (-0500)Chat Origin: VA US DOMAgent Stacey D( 0s ) Stacey D: Hello, matt. Thank you for visiting fedex.com. I will be happy to assist you.

more chat with Fedex to try and get some kind of delivery time

Chat Reference Number : 09675740

Inquiry Description : 413505535840

Chat Started: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 15:58:42 (-0500)Chat Origin: VA US DOMAgent Ace A( 1s ) Ace A: Hello, matt. Thank you for visiting fedex.com. I will be happy to assist you.
( 18s ) Ace A: Hi Matt! How can I be of assistance?
( 39s ) matt: hello i tried all day to contact the sender give they are requiring a signature
( 1m 1s ) Ace A: Okay are we looking at the same tracking number? 41350553xxxx.
( 1m 8s ) matt: they do not take phone calls and are headquarted in china
( 1m 18s ) matt: i do not speak chinees
( 1m 28s ) matt: yes same number
( 1m 29s ) Ace A: Okay can you clarify your concern so I can assist you further Matt?
( 2m 6s ) matt: i cannot have this held at a fedex location for pick up and signature correct?
( 2m 42s ) Ace A: I'm afraid that's correct as the shipper has set up certain restrictions.
( 3m 12s ) Ace A: The package requires Adult Signature Matt. Someone with the age of 21 years old and above needs to be at the address to sign for this.
( 3m 33s ) matt: Ok so like i indicated i have been trying all day to have this removed with no avail
( 3m 59s ) Ace A: I am sorry but we cannot waive this signature type.
( 4m 2s ) matt: my question is i can hire someone to babysit this package for me.
( 4m 11s ) Ace A: Yes you can do that Matt.
( 4m 20s ) matt: can i get a time for them?
( 4m 32s ) matt: a window of when this will be delivered
( 4m 42s ) Ace A: Actually it may have originated in China but the shipper who prepared the label is located in Atlanta, GA.
( 4m 58s ) Ace A: Allow me to check for a delivery window.
( 5m 5s ) Ace A: May I have your delivery address Matt?
( 5m 21s ) matt: yes they are headquatered in China GA is their warehouse
( 5m 34s ) matt: they do not accept phone calls there
( 5m 52s ) Ace A: Right and it is hard to speak with someone specially with a language barrier there.
( 6m 17s ) Ace A: Anyway please provide me the delivery address and I will check on our records here the usual time the couriers go to your area.
( 6m 34s ) matt: yes. the item is ten dollars and i have to hire someone to wait for it
( 6m 54s ) matt: 431 touxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
( 7m 14s ) Ace A: I apologize about this Matt. But our goal is to deliver your package based on the shipper's requirement and instructions. Thanks for providing the address.
( 7m 38s ) Ace A: Historically, FedEx Ground service are delivered for this area anytime between 9:20am and 4:20pm for this area but exact delivery times may vary. This package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow by the end of business day.
( 8m 9s ) Ace A: Your shipper selected FedEx Ground Delivery service. We do not have a specific time when your package will be delivered. FedEx Ground Delivery service delivers packages from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
( 8m 12s ) matt: i know but you should tell them how uterly inconvenient it is not to be able to reroute this to fedex llocation for signature and pick up
( 8m 56s ) matt: it shouldnt even be a option. what is the difference if i drive to you and sign for it or you come to my home and i sign for it??????
( 9m 29s ) Ace A: I am sorry Matt but the shipper has the right to set up certain restrictions with their account.
( 9m 36s ) Ace A: I which we do not have control over it.
( 9m 45s ) Ace A: As our main goal is to deliver the package.
( 10m 8s ) Ace A: The shipper paid for special handling and input an Adult Signature requirement.
( 10m 38s ) matt: i guess my point is not understood - what is the difference if i drive to you and sign for it or you come to my home and i sign for it??????
( 10m 42s ) Ace A: If you have the need to clarify and dispute this special handling required by the shipper, I recommend you settle this with them internally.
( 11m 14s ) Ace A: Your shipper do not allow hold at location request without you contacting them directly.
( 11m 23s ) Ace A: Their warehouse is located in GA.
( 11m 41s ) Ace A: They have provided list of names only and duly authorized to request a hold in your behalf.
( 11m 50s ) matt: i dont speak chine'es. but a 7 hour window is all you can give me?????
( 11m 53s ) Ace A: And we cannot overrule these restrictions Matt.
( 12m 3s ) Ace A: This is a day bound service and not time definite.
( 12m 18s ) Ace A: Due to day-to-day variations in package volume, driver delivery routes, driver pickup routes, and your location on these routes, FedEx is unable to provide or schedule a specific delivery time. We do ensure that packages receive one delivery attempt per day for three consecutive business days.
( 12m 51s ) Ace A: Adjusting the time is not a feature of this service selected by the sender.
( 13m 23s ) Ace A: If you wish to see more accurate time of delivery, in the future we recommend you make some arrangements with your merchant and ask them to ship the package using Overnight service.
( 13m 30s ) Ace A: I am so sorry for the shortcomings Matt. It just so happen that our scope of boundaries is very limited. Hoping for your kind consideration and understanding on this matter. If we can do things for you we'll guarantee you that it will be granted.
( 13m 40s ) Ace A: May I assist you with any other questions about this package or with another shipment today?
( 14m 16s ) matt: all this over a ten dollar package. I have to pay someone to wait for it. i cant get a time frame. i cant drive across town and sign for it myself. again i am siging for it regardless if its at my house or location.
( 14m 33s ) Ace A: I am sorry but I believe this is something you need to settle with your shipper.
( 14m 50s ) matt: both ways the shipper gets his signature and i get my package
( 15m 11s ) Ace A: Not that I am pointing fingers here but I don't see FedEx is at fault here. Everything is in order here and there are no delays with your shipment,.
( 16m 23s ) matt: yes if i spoke chinees i could. who came up with this policy???? must have been the shipper because most buisness ussually go out of their way to not try and completely inconvenience their end user
( 18m 17s ) Ace A: I am sorry I really wish I can do more Matt.
( 18m 24s ) matt: i can understand the signature part. even for a ten dollar item a inconvience yes but i could come to your location and sign for it but no you have a option for senders to opt out and force someone to spend the day waiting for a package
( 18m 29s ) Ace A: I believe I have provided all the information that you need.
( 20m 5s ) matt: yes but not a solution that your list of option to the sender has cause the end user issues. Look this up on line i am amount thousand each year that get so frustrated with the most ridiculous idea ever
( 22m 9s ) Ace A: Please understand that we have limitations on what we can do to help. Your package may have originated in China but they do have a warehouse in GA and they are the direct shipper now not the one in China.
( 22m 26s ) Ace A: The shipper has set up certain restrictions for their account. You may, if you wish, contact the shipper to ask if he/she wishes to overrule the restriction
( 22m 41s ) matt: Bottom line this is not a expensive item its 10 dollars this should not even be a option for the sender to choice. I had no way of knowing this until this morning
( 22m 57s ) Ace A: Just to clarify your package may have originated in China but they do have a warehouse in GA and they are the direct shipper now not the one in China. And your shipper is in GA.
( 23m 20s ) matt: can you call them for me then?
( 23m 23s ) Ace A: I am so sorry Matt but I wish I can do something but I am just a messenger and we are being tied up by these restrictions.
( 23m 33s ) matt: i dont have there number
( 23m 40s ) Ace A: No. I do not have direct contacts with your shipper.
( 23m 51s ) matt: they are your restrictions correct?
( 23m 56s ) Ace A: And you need to contact them not FedEx.
( 24m 6s ) matt: or options to your sender?
( 24m 24s ) matt: i can contact them. i have sent tehm emails all day
( 24m 27s ) Ace A: It's the shipper's pre set up restrictions under their account not FedEx and as I have mentioned earlier we do not have control over it.
( 24m 47s ) matt: can the driver text me a apox time?
( 25m 58s ) matt: it the world of iphone text chat internet instant comunication. gps tracking we are still given a 12 hour window
( 26m 18s ) Ace A: They will arrive between those times that I have provided. As stated above this is a day bound service and not time definite. We do not have specific times of delivery for Ground services. In addition; Our drivers are unable to contact or be contacted by receivers or other parties prior to a delivery attempt. Therefore, we are unable to speed up the delivery of the package, locate the driver on his or her route, or arrange a meeting location with the driver.
( 26m 27s ) Ace A: Please be advised that the drivers have different routes and stops everyday and need to complete the delivery of other shipments without jeopardizing the commitment to other customers; thus, we are currently unable to predict the exact delivery time for your package. Additionally, we do not have direct contact with our drivers so we are unable to request a particular delivery time.
( 28m 32s ) Ace A: Are you still there? It looks like you might have been disconnected or be experiencing technical difficulties. I'm going to disconnect, but you'll receive a transcript of our chat through email. If you have more questions, feel free to connect again.

Chat Reference Number : 09676330

Inquiry Description : i dont need it sped up just a better understanding for the package babysitter

Chat Started: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 16:27:51 (-0500)Chat Origin: VA US TSSAgent Kristin G( 0s ) Kristin G: Hello, matthew . Thank you for visiting fedex.com. I will be happy to assist you.
( 42s ) matthew : ok teh person before you said i could not arange a scheduled pick you but tehn sent me a link to do so
( 46s ) Kristin G: I will be happy to look into this for you.
( 49s ) Kristin G: What is your Tracking number?
( 55s ) matthew : thank you
( 1m 3s ) matthew : its listed above
( 1m 27s ) Kristin G: I do not see any above conversation that has the tracking number. I do apologize.
( 1m 31s ) Kristin G: Can you confirm it for me?
( 2m 16s ) matthew : so the ten minutes i was chatting with Ace A is gone?
( 2m 37s ) matthew : i can still see it. BTW he is no ACE
( 3m 16s ) Kristin G: I am sorry, nothing transferred over to me to view. I do apologize. I would love to try to help you. I just need the Tracking number to look into this.
( 3m 31s ) matthew :
( 4m 3s ) Kristin G: Thank you
( 4m 12s ) matthew : I wish you could but you most likely cannot
( 5m 8s ) Kristin G: The company that has shipped this item to you, does not allow us to make a hold for pickup on this package unless they call in the request.
( 5m 41s ) matthew : yes I unfortunely found that out ealier today
( 6m 14s ) Kristin G: Can you contact the company sending this to you to call in that request?
( 6m 43s ) matthew : unfortunly i have to work for a living and not a big fan of welfare so i cannot sit around all day waiting for a package.
( 6m 53s ) matthew : i did but they are in china
( 7m 0s ) matthew : warehouse in GA
( 7m 6s ) matthew : no phone
( 7m 18s ) matthew : emailed china no respose
( 7m 47s ) matthew : i was given a 12 hour window
( 7m 53s ) Kristin G: I do apologize. After the 3rd attempt on this package, they will hold it at the FedEx Ground office a few days you can go to that office and pickup.
( 7m 58s ) matthew : for delivery
( 8m 41s ) Kristin G: The Ground service is usually an 8 am - 8 pm delivery service. That is the smallest window that is placed on this package at this time.
( 8m 44s ) Kristin G: I do apologize
( 9m 1s ) matthew : is not just a waste of Fedex time??? and mine to. I can sign for it tomorow at your oak park center but you will not let me do that
( 9m 35s ) matthew : yes i have to hire someone to wait for a ten dollar package
( 9m 37s ) Kristin G: I do apologize the company that has shipped this package, has put restrictions on it that does not allow us to put a hold for pickup on it unless they call in and make that request.
( 9m 38s ) Kristin G: I do apologize
( 10m 7s ) matthew : why even give them that option?
( 10m 21s ) matthew : makes no sense
( 10m 59s ) Kristin G: It is an option we offer, but if the company ships a package with us and restricts that option. We have to follow the contract they have given us. I do apologize
( 12m 3s ) matthew : so if i can get covarage for 12 hours it will get sent back. i am not paying some one again and again. and in the end it ends up at oak park for me to sign for it and pickup after 3 times fedex tries and deliveries it
( 12m 21s ) matthew : is that corect??
( 13m 2s ) Kristin G: The driver will make three attempts. Thursday, Friday and then on Monday. Once those three attempts happens and we can not get a signature to release it. It will be taken back to the Ground office
( 13m 24s ) matthew : ok so i can sign for it there?
( 13m 56s ) Kristin G: The company put an Adult Signature. Someone over the age of 21 years old has to sign for it in person when the driver gets there.
( 14m 33s ) Kristin G: You can pickup at the ground office after all the attempts have been made and sign for it at the Ground Office
( 14m 40s ) matthew : yes. i wish i had that problem of being under 21.
( 15m 5s ) matthew : ok so that answer my question after 3 attempts i can THEN pick it up
( 16m 8s ) Kristin G: Yes that is correct
( 16m 22s ) matthew : you ever drive past your house three times then pull the drive way?? you neibhors would think that was the dumest thing kind of like making 3 delivery attempts and NOT letting you pick up the package yourself
( 16m 40s ) matthew : just seeems silly thats all
( 17m 10s ) matthew : and a waste of Fedex and my time
( 18m 0s ) Kristin G: I can see your view on this yes. I do apologize. This is how the company that shipped your item to you wanted us do. I do apologize
( 18m 3s ) matthew : i appreciate your effort you enjoy your day
( 18m 46s ) matthew : thank you you are the first to actually see past the stupidity of this
( 18m 46s ) Kristin G: Thank you for using FedEx.com Chat, matthew. We greatly appreciate your business. I would appreciate it if you could complete the short survey at the end of this chat session. Your feedback is the key to the success of our business and the effectiveness of these sessions. Have a great day!
( 18m 53s ) matthew : i appreciate your effort you enjoy your day
( 18m 54s ) Kristin G: Thank you
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-10-18 13:50
more chat with Fedex to try and get some kind of delivery time

Chat Reference Number : 09675740

Sir, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with the shipping rules and inconvenience in communication.
We suggest to send email to onlinesales@dji.com via the email account which you used to place the order,  once you send, please keep us posted in Forum, we will contact Sales Team to arrange as soon as possible.
We apologize again for the inconvenience and trouble caused, will do our best to assist.
2017-10-18
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-18 20:09
Sir, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with the shipping rules and inconvenience in communication.
We suggest to send email to  via the email account which you used to place the order,  once you send, please keep us posted in Forum, we will contact Sales Team to arrange as soon as possible.
We apologize again for the inconvenience and trouble caused, will do our best to assist.

Guess you missed that part. YES i did sent them a email as soon as it was apparent that i could not talk to someone in real time. No they have not responded. (DJI Oline sales) YES the item is on the Fedex truck so yes it is too late. Nothing can be done at this point damage is done. So in about 12 hours i will get a response back to this i take it?

So despite my efforts DJI policy and lack customer support has failed yet another customer. Caulk another X on the wall
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-10-19 04:51
Guess you missed that part. YES i did sent them a email as soon as it was apparent that i could not talk to someone in real time. No they have not responded. (DJI Oline sales) YES the item is on the Fedex truck so yes it is too late. Nothing can be done at this point damage is done. So in about 12 hours i will get a response back to this i take it?

So despite my efforts DJI policy and lack customer support has failed yet another customer. Caulk another X on the wall

Sir, I'm so sorry  that I missed this part, I apologize.
Unfortunately it is not the working hours for HQ at the moment, they will come back to work in 10 hours, we will contact them to reply your email as soon as possible.
I apologize again for the unpleasant experience and time difference, hope the problem will get sorted out soon.
2017-10-19
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-19 07:33
Sir, I'm so sorry  that I missed this part, I apologize.
Unfortunately it is not the working hours for HQ at the moment, they will come back to work in 10 hours, we will contact them to reply your email as soon as possible.
I apologize again for the unpleasant experience and time difference, hope the problem will get sorted out soon.

Yes again part of the problem. maybe in ten hours we can talk to you. (just through email that is)  thanks but i had to hire someone to sit at my house that is over 21 to sign for a $10 package. OK so in 10 hours maybe they will get around to yesterdays email on some thing that need action yesterday. Sure learned a lesson on this one. Anyone care to guess?
2017-10-19
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

well guess what they are doing  it again on my crystalsky order. I put my shipping address for my work address so i would not go through this again. well DJI changed it to my home address putting me in the same situation with the same outcome again. Here is my first of which will probably be many  attempts to resolve a simple thing

Mxxxxx
ORDER #xxxxxxxxx

DJI

I placed a order on November 15th order number #0018889xxxxx. Given the issues i had with previous two order i indicated that i would like this shipped to my work at xxxx Port Street, xxxxx MI, 48xxx instead. I work and can not babysit a package. I noticed that DJI has my home address listed instead of the address i listed during the order. I emailed the chat and they indicated that this was changed unbeknownst to me because i paid with paypal. I was unaware that you had to changed to my home address I was never informed of this change by DJI. I did not pick the time of the order the career to ship from. I would have picked UPS if i knew you were going to change my desired shipping address. FedEx will not hold at a shipping location for pickup because of the restrictions DJI puts on the packages. I know i can have this changed if i contact [url=mailtonlinesales@DJI.com]onlinesales@DJI.com[/url]. The problem i have had with this the last two times is you ship from Georgia and it only takes two days. Problem here is onlinesales has previous taken over two days to get back to me. By this time the item has been loaded on a truck and cannot be changed. three times FedEx will try to deliver Monday thru Friday. I will never be home during the week!!!!! i will be at work. I have in the past spent much of my time trying with no help or reply in a timely matter in the past and it has been very frustration to spend thousands with your company and treated so poorly. I should not have to hire someone to sit at my house to wait for a package because a company cannot help a customer out given its inept and lack of stewardship to see that a customer is taken care of.

Please since you are going to ship to my house despite the fact i indicated to ship it to my work it is imperative  that DJI  ship's without the restriction that i can request that i pick it up at the regional service center were i can sign for it and pick it up after work. Also UPS location is much closer for me so i would like it shipped via UPS

Since i have been put in this position a few times already i am anticipating the usually reply from DJI that has been shown to be a futile attempt  at customer service. No we cannot wait till i get a tracking number i only have less than a day to get the waver from DJI over to FedEx

Please for once can we take care of this before it ships and not put me through this again

Regards

Mxxxxxxxxxxx
2017-11-19
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

So i received the usually reply that i have to wait for a tracking number. based on the last time the time i get this and the time i finally get a reply back its to late

Carlo (Support)
11月20日 17:25 CST

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support!

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and we do understand your concern, upon checking your account on our end it shows that your order will be shipped on December 07, 2017. There would be another 3-5 business days for the delivery once the product ships out. You will be sent an email with the tracking number of your order so you can check it real time.

Please be guided Matthew that we're unable to request it to ship it on the nearest UPS on your location since we don't have an option for it. But you can request to us to hold your package at FedEx facility for pickup once your order shipped out.

Please know that we are doing our best to ship out all orders on time and we take these matters seriously and appreciate the patience with this. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and understand that you not only invested your money in this but also your time.

We appreciate your understanding on this matter.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. You can always reach us at http://www.dji.com/support
If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Carlo

DJI Customer Support,
2017-11-20
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

My response. Again no action and a course for failure with no desire to fix the situation

Carlo

Base on the last order which was FedEx tacking number 4135055xxxxxx Delivery was scheduled for 10/19/17. On 10/20/17  a day later Jared Ding finally emailed me back. As you can see a day to late. By the time i received the notification from FedEx i only had two days to contact your group. This is not per your estimate below of 3-5 days. As before i have made a attempt to be proactive not reactive. when i order this i set up it to ship to a location were i could sign for it. DJI changed this and thus repeating the same issue again. As before i just get apologies or sorry about your inconvenience. It would be nice if we could be a bit more proactive and take care of this ahead of time. As you indicated we have over a week to take care of it. I am fine with DJI changing the shipping location but you need to send this out with the restriction that i cannot call FedEx and request it to be held at their location for signature. Again i will get a shipping confirmation. i will undoughtedly not be home for sinature. I will call FedEx to setup this to be held at a location i can pickit up after work. FedEx will tell me that the custmer(DJI) has put a restriction on this and they cannot change it. They will suggest i contact DJI and have this removed. Like the laast time a untimely reply after the shipdate will insue. ..,etc
Jared Ding (Support)
10月20日 14:53 CST

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately we cannot remove the signature or reroute the shipping due to the policy in case of package missing or stealing.
I have informed FeDex to hold the package at the nearest location.
Please contact FeDex and pick it up by yourself.

We appreciate your support to DJI.
For more information,please do not hesitate to let me know.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.
Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

2017-11-20
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

Todays go around

Carlo (Support)
11月21日 20:28 CST

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your quick response!

We do apologize Matt, but we can't transfer it directly to our logistic department due to your order 00188xxxxxxx is still on wait pick status, please be guided that we can only process your request if your order is already been shipped out. We suggest kindly please send us again an email once your order shipped out so that we can immediately transfer it to the right department.

We appreciate your understanding on this matter.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. You can always reach us at http://www.dji.com/support

Regards,
Carlo

DJI Customer Support,

My reply
Carlo

I belive we are missing the point. Last time your department did not get back to me until a day after it was delivered. This is center to my point to take a proactive apoarch. last time seing it would take to long i tried to have customer service call your depatment but they cannot.

Given this and you cannot do anything until it ships and recieves a tracking order can you give me a date when it will ship? If you cannot provide this at this time then a notification a day or so before? Sometimes i do not get the notification it has shipped till the next day and then there is not enough time to try and conact your department to have the restriction taken off so that i can pick this up at the local shipping office be it FedEx or UPS. As of now i have a projected date of Nov. 29 and another proceted date of Dec 5. I have commitments and cannot not spend the next week or so consitly checking with UPS and FedEx to see if i have a package shipping

Please advise

Regards

Mxxxxxxx

Am i way off here? why can they not just ship it without the restriction that i cannot call and have it held at the local shipping office? After all DJi gets their signature and i can pickup my package when i get home from work or at lunch time. They do not need this restriction. I have to show ID to pick it up. SO FRUSTRATING!! Will they get back to me in time or will it be to late again? Why oh why like so many on here
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-11-21 06:27
Todays go around

Carlo (Support)

Really sorry for the difficulties that had been caused, but the shipping address changed is because you use Paypal for the order, it is Paypal that binds your home address, and we are not able to change it. For the shipping date of it, usually, it is estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation, you will receive the tracking number once it is shipped. And when it is delivered, you could ask a family member to help to sign. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-11-21
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

Thor
Thank you for your response. Yes I now know why it was changed. It would have been nice to know that at the time of checkout. Also I was never notified of the change. Yes I have in the past had family members package sit DJI packages. Last time I gave my neighbor a gift card to package sit. They are kind of tired of it and that is why i pput in for it to be shipped to work.

Maybe it’s a corporate thing but all I get is I understand your point but there is nothing I can do about it. At your next meeting someone speak up and ask why do we put this restriction on our packages? Why do we take longer to respond to remove this restriction than it takes to ship the package? Why do we do this and cause issues with our customers? Signature requirements are common these days that is why a lot of people have these held at the local shipping center were they can go after work and sign for it. When I spoke with FedEx DJI is one of very few companies that take this option away from their customers

I know I know we are so sorry. I can feel it from here. Please someone stand up and ask the question!!!!
**Oh  i spared everone in that i did not post todays response. Going in circles is boring and i wish not to waste ones time

2017-11-22
Use props
Rt70efKjMoxd
New

United States

Same problem here with the shipping support, my order 0015988500685 . Do DJI is committed to his policy of 1-day shipment? Does anyone care to costumer, like amazon, etc do? I get the usually reply that I have to wait... apologies or sorry about your inconvenience. It would be nice if DJI could take care of this problems right away as the unit is not cheap.
Disappointed
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rt70efKjMoxd Posted at 2017-11-29 08:38
Same problem here with the shipping support, my order 0015988500685 . Do DJI is committed to his policy of 1-day shipment? Does anyone care to costumer, like amazon, etc do? I get the usually reply that I have to wait... apologies or sorry about your inconvenience. It would be nice if DJI could take care of this problems right away as the unit is not cheap.
Disappointed

Sorry to have kept you waiting, the package has been shipped out, it is on the way, did you receive the tracking number?
2017-11-29
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

ok so i just received my tracking number and what do you know its on a Wednesday again with a ship date of Monday. just like before!!!!!! oh no will onlinesale not get back to till Tuesday just like before???.

so i have emailed Carol back and let her know. oh no!!! they gave me a new case number. Back of the line i go. Any chance anyone on here can help me out??? will i suffer the same fate??

Support <[url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]>  Today at 6:49 PM
To        
matt kemper
Message body
##- 請在這行以上輸入回覆 -##
Dear valued customer,
Your ticket860736 has been received.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We would appreciate your kind patience.
Best Regards
DJI

matt kempe        
matt kemper
12月1日 07:49 CST

這是對之前請求 #840267「Another issue with Shipping」的後續跟進

carol
i just received the shipping tracking number. the package is due to arrive on Monday so that is only two business days before its loaded on a truck
tracking number 4143xxxxxxxxx
please can we get it right this time. it is imperative that DJI contacts Fedex to have this shipping restriction removed so that i can pick it up at my local fedex location
please respond without delay that is has been done and what steps i need to take
regardsMatt kemper

From: Carlo (Support) <[url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]>
To: matt kemper <mxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 1:24 AM
Subject: [Support] : RE Another issue with Shipping

UPDATE. so i called Fedex and they need 24 to 48hrs to get this it there system. The weekend is coming so i am not sure how that will work. looks like DJI would have to call fedex tonight to avoid this being loaded on a truck to be unsucessfully delivered to my house. they will attempt this three times all of which i will be at work. Given DJI track record i will not get a response back untill next week. ugh why do they do this to there customers??????????????

2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-11-30 16:22
ok so i just received my tracking number and what do you know its on a Wednesday again with a ship date of Monday. just like before!!!!!! oh no will onlinesale not get back to till Tuesday just like before???.

so i have emailed Carol back and let her know. oh no!!! they gave me a new case number. Back of the line i go. Any chance anyone on here can help me out??? will i suffer the same fate??

Sir, I am really sorry for your difficulties. However, since we don't support changing the address when using Paypal according to their policy, and you forgot to change the Paypal address then, we are not able to change it, we will try to do our best to help, the onlinesales team will also do. I had forwarded your ticket to the designated team, they will help to reply you asap. Appreciate your waiting.
2017-11-30
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-30 20:27
Sir, I am really sorry for your difficulties. However, since we don't support changing the address when using Paypal according to their policy, and you forgot to change the Paypal address then, we are not able to change it, we will try to do our best to help, the onlinesales team will also do. I had forwarded your ticket to the designated team, they will help to reply you asap. Appreciate your waiting.

Thor

Yes we know that. Please read my comments. now that it is coming to my house it needs a signature so i need to have it held at a FedEx Location where i can sign for it. DJI put special restriction on all their packages for FedEx not to do this. DJI indicates you have to put in a special request. The package is to be delivered on Monday. Last time DJI did this they did not get back to me until Tuesday. A DAY TOO LATE.  I am pleading on here for you NOT TO DO THIS AGAIN! TAKE THE RESTRICTION OFF so i can sign for the package at the local FedEx Location. I have tried and Tried with DJI they need to contact FedEX without further delay
2017-12-1
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

Not making much headway. looks like a sleepless night checking for DJI emails so i can call FedEX and get this restriction off

Carol

I spoke with FedEx this morning which would be your night. No call was made yesterday. FedEx need this to remove the restriction. Again i beg of you this needs to be taken care of by EOB your time tomorrow. I will have to monitor my email overnight so that i can call FedEx 24hrs number. I can not stress enough than this needs to happen in the next 24hrs or we will run out of time once again. WHY do you put your customer through this????
?

From: Carol (Support) <[url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]>
To: matt kemper <mxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 2:05 AM
Subject: [Support] : RE Re: [Support] : RE Another issue with Shipping

##- 請在這行以上輸入回覆 -##
Your request(#860736)has been updated, please reply the email below.
Carol        
Carol (Support)
12月1日 15:05 CST
Dear Matt,

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support.

We understand that you want to place the package on hold at a FEDEX center for pick up. Let me forward your request to the right department for further assistance.
Regards,
Carol
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-12-1 07:07
Not making much headway. looks like a sleepless night checking for DJI emails so i can call FedEX and get this restriction off

Carol

Matt, this issue has been forwarded to the designated team for further assistance. Any update, we will keep you posted, thank for your understanding and patience.
2017-12-1
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-1 19:17
Matt, this issue has been forwarded to the designated team for further assistance. Any update, we will keep you posted, thank for your understanding and patience.

Susan
Thank you forwarding it on. Unfortunately I called FedEx and NO they have not received this request. The package is now loaded on a truck for delivery Monday. DJI has failed in my simple request to hold at a FedEx station so that I can sign for it. I see unfortunately this happens time after time and has upset many people

12 days ago I alerted DJI of this issue. Lots of I am sorry and we will forward it on. NO ACTION HAS TAKEN PLACE. It was a simple phone call DJI had to make to FedEx to get this silly restriction taken off so I can  pick up and sign for the package.

So this is were we stand. The attempt will be made on Monday. I will be at work. I am out of will you babysit a package for me with friends and family. Monday it will go back to the warehouse. Two more attempts will be made. Unless DJI actually takes some action and makes that phone call this once again this package SOL.
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-12-2 06:44
Susan
Thank you forwarding it on. Unfortunately I called FedEx and NO they have not received this request. The package is now loaded on a truck for delivery Monday. DJI has failed in my simple request to hold at a FedEx station so that I can sign for it. I see unfortunately this happens time after time and has upset many people

Hi, Matt, our Sales Team has replied your email about the further resolution, please check it out.
2017-12-2
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-2 19:14
Hi, Matt, our Sales Team has replied your email about the further resolution, please check it out.

Mindy
yes they have. i appreciate the efforts of you, Thor and Susan. unfortunity  when i called FedEx after this latest email they still have this restriction in place and cannot hold for pickup. see below. Cherry comments about send this back are very troublesome.  I never said anything about that i have been waiting a long time for the ultra bright crystalsky and i just want to make sure i can receive the package which would mean picking it up. i do not think at this point we can change anything about this coming Mondays attempt. maybe i will get lucky and it will be a late delivery attempt. FedEx did say it take 24 to 48 hours for this request to make it through their sysytem.
So as i have been saying all along which can be sustatuated through all of the posted corespondance that there is just not enough time to have DJI take this restriction off their packages before they get loaded on a truck for delivery

Cherry

I called FedEx and it still has this restriction on it. I am confused with your statement on its way back. No I do not want this returned at all I just want to pick up the package from the local FedEx location.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 2, 2017, at 8:44 PM, Cherry Tan (Support) <[url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]> wrote:

##- 請在這行以上輸入回覆 -##
Your request(#860736)has been updated, please reply the email below.
Cherry Tan        
Cherry Tan (Support)
12月3日 09:44 CST

Dear Customer,

I am very pleased to help you.
We have forwarded your request to the relevant department and they will contact FedEx to hold your package at their location and wait for your pick.
However, please be noted that we cannot assure it will work because there is a chance that the package has already been on its way back.
Later you may check the tracking record, if it shows received on hold request, then you may contact local FedEx and confirm whether and when you can go to collect your package.
Please bring your government issued ID and the tracking no. along with you.

*If you don't want the items, please reject the delivery and we will process the refund for you as soon as it returns.*

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DJI Online Store

2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-12-2 19:40
Mindy
yes they have. i appreciate the efforts of you, Thor and Susan. unfortunity  when i called FedEx after this latest email they still have this restriction in place and cannot hold for pickup. see below. Cherry comments about send this back are very troublesome.  I never said anything about that i have been waiting a long time for the ultra bright crystalsky and i just want to make sure i can receive the package which would mean picking it up. i do not think at this point we can change anything about this coming Mondays attempt. maybe i will get lucky and it will be a late delivery attempt. FedEx did say it take 24 to 48 hours for this request to make it through their sysytem.
So as i have been saying all along which can be sustatuated through all of the posted corespondance that there is just not enough time to have DJI take this restriction off their packages before they get loaded on a truck for delivery

Hi, Matt, Cherry has replied your email and explained the situation.
She just helped to forward the pick up request to Fedex.
And Fedex can hold the package on their office within 10 days
If you do not pick up within 10 days they will return it to shipper.
Please contact them on Monday afternoon.
Thanks for the patience.
2017-12-3
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-3 19:06
Hi, Matt, Cherry has replied your email and explained the situation.
She just helped to forward the pick up request to Fedex.
And Fedex can hold the package on their office within 10 days

Mindy

I called this Morning. Monday my time. was not sure if you ment Monday afternoon your time which would be my time. Anyways good news FedEx was able to pull it off the truck and reroute to the FedEx location for pickup

Thank you and the others for your help. I must say it is a lot of work to make this simple request. I fully understand the signature part and have had other big ticket items requiring a signature. Difference is i can call and have it held at the local store so i can pick it up after work. Show my ID and sign for it. I just wish you did not have to go through such difficulties to make this request. I think you would have happier customers if they could pick up and sign for this at a local FedEX or UPS location
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-12-4 06:07
Mindy

I called this Morning. Monday my time. was not sure if you ment Monday afternoon your time which would be my time. Anyways good news FedEx was able to pull it off the truck and reroute to the FedEx location for pickup

Matt, we fully understand your request and we apologize for all the trouble caused, since there is the time difference, the communication between us including Sales Team is not very convenient and quick, really sorry for this.
While for the rules and policy, I'm afraid it will not be changed temporarily, we do this for the safety of the delivery, hope your kind understanding. Of course we will keep improving it.
Hope we all learn from this and the same issue will not happen again.
2017-12-5
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
United States

Ordered just a battery the other day. I had a balance on my Paypal so i was ugh not again. To my surprise you can choice if you want the signature requirement. I am sure its just on small orders but what a relief. No more of this! I do like ordering direct from DJI. I have received knock off props before that were such low quality. would not wan to chance it on a battery.

So Thank you for getting rid of this on small orders!!
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-12-26 07:17
Ordered just a battery the other day. I had a balance on my Paypal so i was ugh not again. To my surprise you can choice if you want the signature requirement. I am sure its just on small orders but what a relief. No more of this! I do like ordering direct from DJI. I have received knock off props before that were such low quality. would not wan to chance it on a battery.

So Thank you for getting rid of this on small orders!!

It's so glad to know the issue didn't happen again. Thank you for your support to DJI products, hope you have a great time with our devices.
Happy Holidays.
2017-12-26
Use props
fans4f96399f
lvl.2
United States

fans48d34f9f Posted at 2017-12-26 07:17
Ordered just a battery the other day. I had a balance on my Paypal so i was ugh not again. To my surprise you can choice if you want the signature requirement. I am sure its just on small orders but what a relief. No more of this! I do like ordering direct from DJI. I have received knock off props before that were such low quality. would not wan to chance it on a battery.

So Thank you for getting rid of this on small orders!!

My issue is the opposite.  My order was partially shipped and without signature confirmation.  Unfortunately, I will be out of town on the delivery date and it is the holidays.  So the package is set to be delivered and left on the doorstep unattended. I've tried contacting the sales department via email, but they mentioned they could send the request to FedEx to hold the package (or release the restrictions) but it is no guarantee.  I don't understand why it is still a policy to restrict the customer's shipping options if he or she can verify his or her identity.  As it is I am afraid someone could make off with my package (on my front doorstep) given it is the holidays and I can't instruct FedEx to hold or deliver the package on a new day.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4f96399f Posted at 12-22 08:51
My issue is the opposite.  My order was partially shipped and without signature confirmation.  Unfortunately, I will be out of town on the delivery date and it is the holidays.  So the package is set to be delivered and left on the doorstep unattended. I've tried contacting the sales department via email, but they mentioned they could send the request to FedEx to hold the package (or release the restrictions) but it is no guarantee.  I don't understand why it is still a policy to restrict the customer's shipping options if he or she can verify his or her identity.  As it is I am afraid someone could make off with my package (on my front doorstep) given it is the holidays and I can't instruct FedEx to hold or deliver the package on a new day.

Hi there, we are so sorry to know you are not at home to get the package. I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, it seems your package has already been delivered and left in front of your door. I will verify with the related team why your package is not required to sign in but the update may get delayed because of the weekend, may I know when will you come home?
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4f96399f Posted at 12-22 08:51
My issue is the opposite.  My order was partially shipped and without signature confirmation.  Unfortunately, I will be out of town on the delivery date and it is the holidays.  So the package is set to be delivered and left on the doorstep unattended. I've tried contacting the sales department via email, but they mentioned they could send the request to FedEx to hold the package (or release the restrictions) but it is no guarantee.  I don't understand why it is still a policy to restrict the customer's shipping options if he or she can verify his or her identity.  As it is I am afraid someone could make off with my package (on my front doorstep) given it is the holidays and I can't instruct FedEx to hold or deliver the package on a new day.

Hi there, thanks for your patience, we have verified with the related team that since the package has been delivered and we are unable to get it back to the FedEx facility and arrange to pick up by yourself at the moment, it is too late, please get the package when you come back home.
The signature confirmation is selected by customers upon checkout, it cannot be changed once it starts shipping, which means, when the other parts are shipped, no signature will be required either, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-23
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

they have the worst logistic team (DJI) ever
2018-12-25
Use props
12Next >
Advanced