2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

christhechris Posted at 2016-6-12 20:10
still the same problems? i have the same issues right now

Can you please confirm your set up and what video resolution were you attempting to use?
2016-6-14
Use props
christhechris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 846483 ft
Germany

Settings: I tried everything, PAL, NTFC.

Problems at:
1080 60fps, 120fps
2.7k 25fps

Working:
1080 up to 50 fps
2.7k 24 fps

These are all resolutions, where the GoPro changes the HD output to 480p while recording.
When I connect a HDMI Display, I get shown the resolution Input from the lightbridge. When I still have Livestream (without recording) it is 720p, when I press record it switches to 480p without problems.
When I connect my old iPod touch with the unofficial old IOS App, I can see how the app switches the resolution without problems.

Only with Android devices (tried different ones) it doesnt work. When it is switching the resolution i'm getting a green screen.

I can close the app and restart it - then i have a livestream in minimized size. It don't becomes fullscreen.
When I start the app after pressing record and powering on everything before, I get the same resized livestream.
These are signs for a non working app...

I dont understand why it is not possible to integrate the old lightbridge to the Go App... Its a working app, and avialable for IOS.
The Lightbridge App for android is a fail i think. And it should work with iOS, like you still promote one your homepage! I bought this thing because of 4K (written in your release notes) and iOS. But I had to buy a Android shit and cant use 4k without problems!!!
Ohne Titel.jpg

2016-6-15
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

christhechris Posted at 2016-6-15 20:08
Settings: I tried everything, PAL, NTFC.

Problems at:

I am sorry for your experience.  This was reported to DJI when GoPro changed the output when filming at higher resolutions.  We don't know if DJI will provide a iOS solution at this time with the introduction of the LB2 using the GoApp.  We will bring this up again to R&D.  
2016-6-15
Use props
christhechris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 846483 ft

Ok i will wait again.  5 weeks without a 100% working Lightbride...{:4_142:}

Usually  i should be allowed to give this thing back or change to LB2. i bought it because of some futures and 50% is not working or i had  to buy a new android Tablet
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules