Phantom went stupid.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
localizer01
New
United States

I had flown the Phantom 3 Pro a few times in the house. When testing one day, it went up, sat there, then came towards me at my face. I attempted to protect my face with right hand, and it took 13 stitches to repair my right thumb. Then I had a hard time shutting down. It bounced off the ceiling, and got me in the right leg as I tried to kick it away. It finally went over on it's top and shut down. The right leg s torn up now also. I discovered after this last update, that I had lost RF contact from acft to RC. After about a week I reset that and the update works good. Have not flown it again until stitches are removed. Beware these drones are more than just a toy, they can hurt you. After 2+ years, I am still very very happy with it.
2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are sorry to hear about the situation, please take care of your hand, hope you will soon recover.
Please fly the drone in an open area and be careful!
2017-7-14
Use props
ezDrew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 195151 ft

United States

Why do people fly inside a house? {:4_177:}

2017-7-14
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

ezDrew Posted at 2017-7-14 20:40
Why do people fly inside a house? {:4_177:}

If my name was Bill Gates and lived in a 20,000 sq.ft. Mansion with 30' ceilings I MIGHT try to fly it in a 10' circle at 10' altitude, just saying
2017-7-15
Use props
phantom_of_the_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90459 ft
United Kingdom

User stupidity in play here I think. And I can say that because back when I didnt know any better, I also launched it in my home! Lesson learned!
2017-7-15
Use props
Alxy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84350 ft
Switzerland

Sounds like a horror movie - a drone gets his own mind and goes against the humanity. I had a bad experience myself though. Nobody got hurt. Those drones can drift a meter or two by themselves. I do not fly anymore when people are around.
2017-7-15
Use props
KEDDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You didn't eventually beeing testing the 2Follow Me" mode - and to surprise that worked?  :-)

Hopefullly you get well soon.
2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules