DJI Assistant 2 (1.1.0_2) installation, ransomware warning
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ACSoft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70778 ft
Switzerland

I was installing DJI Assistant 2 software on my brand new Windows 10 computer which run Bitdefender Internet Security 2017. In the middle of the installation (just before the drivers installation phase), BitDefender warn me that a ransomware was trying to modify my machine. So I have not installed the drivers and then, uninstalled immediately Assistant 2.

Now, I have seen also that a new version 1.1.2_2 of the Assistant 2 exist, but I am a little scared to try again to install.

Can DJI or anybody aware of this problem advise me on what I should do now ?

Also, is this application known a something not very good for the health of the computer ? I think, in particular, to those multiple drivers, with chinese language only on installation prompt (This is not something giving a great confidence !!!).
2017-7-14
Use props
Micheldgi
New
United States

where do you find dji assistnt 2 here i don t find
2017-7-14
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
United States

Get rid of BitDefender, most Antivirus are a complete waste of time and money. I haven't run AV for over 10 years now and never had a problem.

Make sure you are downloading the .exe from DJI official site and you will be fine, just whitelist it in BitDefender.

2017-7-14
Use props
ClaudioSR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72743 ft

United States

Is the Flight Simulator and the Assistant 2 infected with ransomware? Company that I work for has installed some protection app to my laptop, and both times that I tryied to get this two apps to my laptop it alert the team about it and will not install on my system.
2019-5-11
Use props
ClaudioSR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72743 ft

United States

Is the Flight Simulator and the Assistant 2 infected with ransomware? Company that I work for has installed some protection app to my laptop, and both times that I tryied to get this two apps to my laptop it alert the team about it and will not install on my system.
2019-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules