REMOVING DJI WATERMARK IN EDITOR
9565 13 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CliffordL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294619 ft
United States

Is there a way to remove the "DJI SPark" logo watermark in the bottom right of edited videos?  I don't feel I should be forced to provide free advertising after spending $700 on the FlyMore package combo. And since 2 of the modes don't work properly yet (dronie, helix), I am even more reluctant to allow free ads on my videos.

Anyone know how to remove this watermark in the app or is there another editor someone could suggest with similar features (auto-edit, curve mode, filtering, etc)

clf
2017-7-14
Use props
fans2aa6b334
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13763 ft
United States

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=remove+watermark+filmora+free+
2017-7-14
Use props
cwe0002
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84117 ft
United States

It only watermarks videos you make in the app, why not edit the videos on your PC in full resolution instead? Much easier and way more flexibility...
2017-7-14
Use props
CliffordL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294619 ft
United States

cwe0002 Posted at 2017-7-14 07:46
It only watermarks videos you make in the app, why not edit the videos on your PC in full resolution instead? Much easier and way more flexibility...

You are correct - videos are only watermarked in Go4 editor...and I do like some of the tools and effects of the Go4 editor -  if I do not have access to Macbook, I can edit on mobile fairly easily. If I am making a quick video on my iphone for posting it would be nice not to have the WM in the corner. If I am creating a video for others or one that I want to be highest quality I use the Hi-res method.

Still I don't like the fact that DJI puts their logo on MY video after the sale.  If I was using a demo version maybe, but I paid for the equipment and Go4 is the partner app required so I think it is a sneaky way for them to get free ads.
2017-7-14
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

cwe0002 Posted at 2017-7-14 07:46

what program do you use for videos?
2017-7-14
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Canada

thfor pictures i use snapseed but for videos i still havn't found a decent one. The dji app reduces the quality of the video by a lot anyway so i wouldn't recommend using it for professional photography
2017-7-14
Use props
cwe0002
lvl.2
United States

I use iMovie. Fair point OP, it is nice to be able to do quick clips on the go.
2017-7-14
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Canada

cwe0002 Posted at 2017-7-14 08:31
I use iMovie. Fair point OP, it is nice to be able to do quick clips on the go.

is that for a mobile phone or computer?
2017-7-14
Use props
cwe0002
lvl.2
United States

Mostly on the Mac but they have a mobile version that's really basic.
2017-7-14
Use props
ProfPaul
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14957 ft
United States

I have the same concern and hope that DJI will remove the watermark feature. By the way, I've seen the watermark in my DJI spark panorama photos also.
2017-10-4
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I did not try it, yet, but:

Me
Settings
Privacy Settings

3699.jpg

2017-10-4
Use props
Ag7
New
United States

So disappointing and reinforcing of the poor reputation of the country - the simple answer is unfortunately to caution others against buying anyDJI products until such is fixed - we pay for the damn product - can we imagine if Kodachrome watermarked every negative ? Reading iOS App Store reviews is telling - it seems DJI might benefit from reading them - hundreds of disappointed and frustrated former customers in selling the product, by design...
2019-5-15
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Ag7 Posted at 5-15 00:36
So disappointing and reinforcing of the poor reputation of the country - the simple answer is unfortunately to caution others against buying anyDJI products until such is fixed - we pay for the damn product - can we imagine if Kodachrome watermarked every negative ? Reading iOS App Store reviews is telling - it seems DJI might benefit from reading them - hundreds of disappointed and frustrated former customers in selling the product, by design...

Um. Have you tried Seven's suggestion to turn the watermarks off?
2019-5-15
Use props
Amimi
lvl.2

Singapore

Hello, maybe you can try the Easepaint, this software is cost-effective, I have used it to remove some loos on my photos and videos, and it also supports adding watermark on photos, maybe you can have a try. In addition, I remember that if you are a beginner of the software, you can get 5 times free trial.
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules